Barclays Shared Services

Updated Dec 11, 2014

3.3

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Barclays Shared Services.

Basically there were three rounds of interview. The first round was a basic one, questions related to CV. The second round was technical and involves interpersonal skills.The last round was based on business skills.

Interview Questions
    • Will you do any work given by your senior manager in office which is wrong?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Vice President Interview

Stringent and highly structured interview process. Had 4 full rounds and 1 HR round. Interview decision communications were fast. Interviews on varied range of skills including Technical, Business Skills, Interpersonal skills etc.

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Barclays Shared Services.

It was smooth but at the same time was little difficult. there were three rounds of technical interview and one HR round. the process took 1 entire day and interviewers were nice

Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Barclays Shared Services in May 2014.

I had two rounds
    1. Telephonic
    2. Face to Face.
    Both the rounds were good.

For 2nd round, the interviewers were very happy (thats what they mentioned). They were clear about the questions. The questions were as expected. They thanks me for my time and appretiated my efforts. They also emphasised on meeting a SVP who was at place of interview (since they reported directly to her). They mentioned the reason as - "Since she is the person whom you will be reporting, lets have a quick chat with her". Unfortunately she was busy with some other interview.
    Their body language signified that i was through the interview (Atleast i thought so..).

But.. Destiny was somthing different.. Almost 1 week past.. no response received from them. When contacted on phone, I got a reponse from HR saying "They are yet to get back to her about the opening"..

Dont know what went wrong.

Interview Questions
    • No such difficult question. Since there was a change in my profile they asked me the reason.
      They asked me what qualities would differentiate you from others. WHat qualities you can bring from your past experience.

View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Barclays Shared Services.

I went through two rounds of technical interviews. Both were very easy. Hiring team is very proactive.

I had a good experience since I managed to negotiate well and things turned out in my favor.

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Barclays Shared Services.

A case study would be provided which needs to be solved within 1.5-2.0 hours of time. The same is then followed by HR and technical interview in the same order. The technical interview would be based on the analysis of the case study as well as general questions.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Barclays Shared Services in October 2013.

It was a pooled campus process. It started with a short list based on CVs and three essay type questions based on banking sector. Second stage was aptitude test like CAT. Further shorlisted students went for group task and presentation round. Final shortlisted proceeded to PI round.

salary offered was not satisfactory

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Barclays Shared Services in September 2013.

Ok all you need is to speak well

Finance Intern Interview

3 rounds online test, group exercises and 1 interview basically to judge attitudes, reactions and personality

no negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Barclays Shared Services.

introduction