Barco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Lawrenceville, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Barco in June 2011.

Interview Details – The 1st interview was on telephone w/a HR rep. About a week later, I was invited to office for an in person interview with HR rep. Once I completed that interview, I was given a packet detailing company policies & benefits. I was then scheduled for an online personality test. Once that was completed, I was scheduled for an interview with a representative of the company that issued the test to discuss the results 1 on 1 via telephone. Once I completed that interview, I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that, I was later scheduled for an in person interview with the hiring manager. I then had a final interview with the VP of Sales. After that, I heard nothing from them again. All in all, the entire interview process took a little over 2 months to complete.

Interview Question – They wanted to know if I was opposed to a high volume outgoing call daily requirement   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Barco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Barco Inside Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Barco employees and interview candidates.