Barco

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Barco in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview technical, in person with small team. Too cheap to buy lunch....

Negotiation Details – I was barely wow their super cheap don't come here if you like to get raises.

Engineer Technician Interview

Interviewed at Barco

Interview Details – Hiring has happened over 10 years ago. It was a panel type of interview with a few questions about my professional background.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was about how I will handle time pressure and work load. Answer was - with humor.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Barco in January 2011.

Interview Details – decent interview, good mix of technical and behavioral.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – their really cheap

Legal Counsel Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Barco in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was lengthy, but the team was able to accommodate schedules.

Interview Question – Questions were very standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Company did not negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Barco in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very professional and warm greeting from the receptionist. I was scheduled to interview with 3 people (HR, Planner, Customer Service Manager). They were pleasant and asked questions regarding my qualifications to the position. The whole process took over 1 hour and a half. I got a call back for a second interview the same day.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Lawrenceville, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Barco in June 2011.

Interview Details – The 1st interview was on telephone w/a HR rep. About a week later, I was invited to office for an in person interview with HR rep. Once I completed that interview, I was given a packet detailing company policies & benefits. I was then scheduled for an online personality test. Once that was completed, I was scheduled for an interview with a representative of the company that issued the test to discuss the results 1 on 1 via telephone. Once I completed that interview, I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that, I was later scheduled for an in person interview with the hiring manager. I then had a final interview with the VP of Sales. After that, I heard nothing from them again. All in all, the entire interview process took a little over 2 months to complete.

Interview Question – They wanted to know if I was opposed to a high volume outgoing call daily requirement   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Seoul (South Korea)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Barco.

Interview Details – Normally outsourced from HR consulting firm.
2 of face to face interviews, 1st is with hiring manager, 2nd is with HR director & General Manager of the organization/department.

Interview Question – Describe your former job in detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Plant IT Manager Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Barco.

Interview Details – There were 4 interview in total. As I sent my CV directly to the company the first interview was with an HR representative and took approximately one hour. The second interview was organized by the operation manager who deputized the plant manager, the last two took in total more than 6 hours and included interview with the plant manager (hiring manager) and an IT manager from Belgium.

Interview Question – expected compensation; who long I was going to stay in the Czech Republic and in this position if they offered a contract.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Barco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Barco interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Barco employees and interview candidates.