Barco

www.barco.com

Barco Interview Questions

2.9

Engineer Technician Interview

Hiring has happened over 10 years ago. It was a panel type of interview with a few questions about my professional background.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was about how I will handle time pressure and work load. Answer was - with humor.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Barco in January 2012.

Very professional and warm greeting from the receptionist. I was scheduled to interview with 3 people (HR, Planner, Customer Service Manager). They were pleasant and asked questions regarding my qualifications to the position. The whole process took over 1 hour and a half. I got a call back for a second interview the same day.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Barco in June 2011.

The 1st interview was on telephone w/a HR rep. About a week later, I was invited to office for an in person interview with HR rep. Once I completed that interview, I was given a packet detailing company policies & benefits. I was then scheduled for an online personality test. Once that was completed, I was scheduled for an interview with a representative of the company that issued the test to discuss the results 1 on 1 via telephone. Once I completed that interview, I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that, I was later scheduled for an in person interview with the hiring manager. I then had a final interview with the VP of Sales. After that, I heard nothing from them again. All in all, the entire interview process took a little over 2 months to complete.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to know if I was opposed to a high volume outgoing call daily requirement   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Barco in January 2011.

decent interview, good mix of technical and behavioral.

their really cheap

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Barco in January 2009.

Interview process was lengthy, but the team was able to accommodate schedules.

Interview Questions
    Company did not negotiate.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Barco.

Normally outsourced from HR consulting firm.
    2 of face to face interviews, 1st is with hiring manager, 2nd is with HR director & General Manager of the organization/department.

no negotiation

Plant IT Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Barco.

There were 4 interview in total. As I sent my CV directly to the company the first interview was with an HR representative and took approximately one hour. The second interview was organized by the operation manager who deputized the plant manager, the last two took in total more than 6 hours and included interview with the plant manager (hiring manager) and an IT manager from Belgium.

Interview Questions
    • expected compensation; who long I was going to stay in the Czech Republic and in this position if they offered a contract.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Barco in March 2012.

2 Techinacal,1 Formal Interview,No HR interview

They were strict to there number

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Barco in March 2011.

Lots of interviews. You must reserve the whole day if you have appointment for interview. Rare ocasions on time. Lots of waiting and no good information on the proces. Very detailed interviews with various membbers of the team. This proces last 20 days in other cases more time.

Interview Questions
    • Present a business case with real market data for your position   Answer Question
    Short face to face interview. Then email communication with offer.