Bard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Systems Interview

Financial Systems
Murray Hill, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bard in June 2012.

Interview Details – Met with 3 people including the hiring manager for the physical interview. The hiring manager seemed like she was fed up with interviewing people which was understandable as I found out later 100+ people from the Tri-State area were interviewed fro this job and 3 of my colleagues that I know of so CR Bard has a bad reputation of having high expectations and wasting people's time.

I received feedback from the recruiter that I was not technical enough for the position and I was shocked as I had formal training in the software and more years of experience in Administering the software then the hiring manager had.

The pay they are offering was not competitive for the few Hyperion products they had and the laundry list of skills they expected this person to have as it is a small HQ with not a lot of complexity or team to learn from.

Interview Question – What kind of Manager do you like to work for?   Answer Question

Worked for Bard? Contribute to the Community!