Bard Financial Systems Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Financial Systems Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bard (Murray Hill, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

Met with 3 people including the hiring manager for the physical interview. The hiring manager seemed like she was fed up with interviewing people which was understandable as I found out later 100+ people from the Tri-State area were interviewed fro this job and 3 of my colleagues that I know of so CR Bard has a bad reputation of having high expectations and wasting people's time.

I received feedback from the recruiter that I was not technical enough for the position and I was shocked as I had formal training in the software and more years of experience in Administering the software then the hiring manager had.

The pay they are offering was not competitive for the few Hyperion products they had and the laundry list of skills they expected this person to have as it is a small HQ with not a lot of complexity or team to learn from.

Interview Questions