Bare Escentuals

Employer Engaged

Bare Escentuals Boutique Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Boutique Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bare Escentuals.

Was recruited by District Manager, interviewed with Regional Manager. Asked questions about team building, sales driving, and coaching. Talked about management skills, I have over 20 years experience so just understand business and what it takes to drive sales and traffic into locations and you will do fine

Interview Questions
negotiation was easy, they came in mid range and I went high, we met in the middle

Other Interview Reviews for Bare Escentuals

Boutique Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bare Escentuals.

I applied online and a couple of days later a Regional Manager contacted me about scheduling an interview. I met with her at the location she was hiring for and we sat down in the extremely noisy second food area of that mall. She asked me to explain my most recent position and asked me a couple of follow up questions. Once we went through that for a little while, she then asked me if I had any questions. I asked her to explain what the day-to-day expectations are and what the training would look like. She explained requirements such as team development around customer service and sales and that she was looking to fill the position quickly due to a large seminar coming up the next month. She closed the interview by saying that it may be early the next week before she called about her decision and for me to call her if I had any questions before then. I called her midway the following week after I hadn't heard anything. She told me that she was waiting to speak with other managers who had also been conducting interviews for this position and to call her back the following Tuesday. I waited, still didn't hear anything, and then called her that Tuesday afternoon. She explained that she still hadn't met with everyone and I asked if she'd like for one of my references to e-mail her some information. She said that would be great, she responded to one of my previous manager who contacted her, and we've never heard from her again.

Almost a month went by without her giving me an answer and then the position was posted on a job site once again. I'm still not sure why she didn't just tell me that I didn't have the job.....

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult or unexpected. She did not seem to use a format like most other recruiters or hiring manager seem to use for other retail positions. The fact that we were in a very disruptive meeting area was difficult though.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bare Escentuals in May 2010.

Via telephone. I had 3 interviews and was hired in the 3rd, It was fast because the previous candidate fell through.

Interview Questions
    I was and if you stand your ground it will go your way

Boutique Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bare Escentuals in March 2011.

I Actually interviewd with the Distric Manager and the Boutique Manager of a different store. I arrived about 10min early and waited waited about 20min before the interview started. The distric manager didn't ask very many questions your basic tell me about yourself and how much money do you currently make. The boutique manager never asked anything. I was told I would definatly get a call back the following Tuesday, which I didn't. I called but my call was never returned. Honestly I felt like the distric manager wasn't very prefessional and her top was Way to low cut.