Barilla America

Barilla America Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barilla America

R&D Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Barilla America.

I applied through a temporary recruiting agency. It was one on one interview and asked couple background questions and behavioral questions. It was pretty straight forward and didn't throw any curvball questions. They gave me call back within a week. I started two weeks afterward with the training.

Interview Questions
    • What was your strength and weakness ?
      Why do you want to work here?

Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bannockburn, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bannockburn, IL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Barilla America in February 2012.

Early 2012 - Interview process went on for over 6 weeks.
    1st round - initial HR screening over phone (1 hour)
    2nd round - hiring manager & HR in person (3 hours)
    3rd round - hiring manager, area VP, and 2 others in person (5 hours)
    4th round - area VP and HR in person again (2 hours) [note this meeting came after being rescheduled several times at last second]
    After 10+ hours of interview, they informed me with a brief email that they were going to move forward with an internal candidate. This came as quite a surprise since I thought they would have vetted all internal candidates before offering the position externally.
    This process was tedious and unnecessarily drawn out. It was a great insight into a team/company that does not have the ability to make a decision.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected: Explain in detail your company's last business model.   Answer Question