1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

SQL Server Report Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barnes-Jewish Hospital (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

I spent the first hour with two very nice women answering personality and team cooperation questions - how would I handle an uncooperative co-worker, how would I handle a situation where I knew the boss was wrong, etc. etc. Most of the questions were fairly standard, but I got the impression that they must have had problems in the past with computer people with poor social skills. The second hour I spent discussing technical questions with two of my potential teammates. They were standard questions and dealt primarily with the skills required by the job. Only a couple of them were of the "obscure detail" variety - the questions interviewers ask, not so much to see if you know the answer, but more to see how much you will try to BS your way out of admitting not knowing the answer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with SQL Server Reporting Services?   1 Answer