Barona Casino

Barona Casino Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barona Casino

Email Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Barona Casino.

Drove 30 miles in one of the worst thunderstorms of the year for my interview. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. I thought it went well and I was a good fit for the position, but I never heard back and my phone calls were never returned. It was a waste of time.

Vault Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Barona Casino in February 2011.

I applied online and completed the personality test and background check while filling out the application. I was contacted by the area supervisor for a phone pre-screening, i passed that and was scheduled for a math test, after the math test i was supposed to have my one on one but i was interviewed by two people, they let me know that if i was chosen i would be called back for an interview with another two people. They called me 3 days after the interview, scheduled me for my second interview and after the second interview i was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself fitting in with Barona?   Answer Question
    • What should your employer expect from you? What do u expect of your employer?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Barona Casino in January 2008.

The process consisted of three in person interviews with three different individuals, a lenthy background check, a drug test and a great deal of waiting.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected or difficult questions, only questions that were relevent to the position and experience related to the application.   Answer Question