Barona Valley Ranch

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vault Cashier Interview

Vault Cashier
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Barona Valley Ranch in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and completed the personality test and background check while filling out the application. I was contacted by the area supervisor for a phone pre-screening, i passed that and was scheduled for a math test, after the math test i was supposed to have my one on one but i was interviewed by two people, they let me know that if i was chosen i would be called back for an interview with another two people. They called me 3 days after the interview, scheduled me for my second interview and after the second interview i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Barona Valley Ranch in January 2008.

Interview Details – The process consisted of three in person interviews with three different individuals, a lenthy background check, a drug test and a great deal of waiting.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected or difficult questions, only questions that were relevent to the position and experience related to the application.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Barona Valley Ranch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Barona Valley Ranch interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Barona Valley Ranch employees and interview candidates.