Barracuda Networks

Very Easy Interview

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Campbell, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Barracuda Networks in January 2009.

Interview Details – 1st of all -- they didn't have the year I interviewed with at barracuda. it was back in 2008 January.

My interview was with the current VP of support.
There was 1-2 questions that had no technical merit and i was deemed worthy of tech support. no technical questions were asked at all.

Interview Question – Who recommended you to barracuda?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation, it was an initial offer of 19 dollars/hour (50 cent pay cut) but i took it because I thought at the time there was more opportunity, and there was -- up to an extent.

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Barracuda Networks in March 2012.

Interview Details – Received a phone call from one of the managers, and was quickly able to set up an interview for the next day without any issue. When I arrived, the interview was done in one of the presentation rooms, but the interview itself was one on one with at least four different people. Everything in the office was very laid back - I was the most formally dressed person in the entire office. The interview itself was also very laid back, but don't let that fool you. The interview consisted of meeting up with four different interviewers, plus the head manager. Each of them asked a different set of technical questions, most of them pertaining to Linux/Unix. They also tested my troubleshooting skills. Interview took approximately two hours, but I only found out at the end that they were looking for night and evening tech support, which was impossible for me to do. Still a very informative experience.

Interview Question – Describe three types of internet routing protocols.   Answer Question

Worked for Barracuda Networks? Contribute to the Community!