Barrett Business Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Laborer Interview

Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Barrett Business Services in June 2011.

Interview Details – I got a voice message asking whether I was interested in the job. I called back and said I was interested. I was than told to show up at the Wal-Mart we were to work at. There was a group of about 20 people at the appointed time. First the sales guy from Barrett Business Services ran through what we were going to do.We than we were given applications to fill out and given a drug test using our saliva. Everyone that passed (including myself) were than given a tour of Wal-Mart and told what we were to wear to the job.

Interview Question – Would you be interested in working at the ---- Wal-Mart or the ----- Wal-Mart, gas wise and travel time.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Barrett Business Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Barrett Business Services Laborer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Barrett Business Services employees and interview candidates.