Barrick Goldstrike

Updated Nov 8, 2014

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Barrick Goldstrike.

Met a recruiter at a career fair on the university's campus. Barrick was holding mock-interviews in preparation for full interviews the following day.

The interview was performed by a recruiter and lasted about 75 minutes. It was mostly behavioral. They asked why I'd chosen my major and why I wanted to work at the mines. A few safety and personality questions were mixed with the typical previous experience inquiries.

The overall feeling was extremely amicable and professional. The interviewer was personable and friendly.

Interview Questions
Interns don't really have many chips with which they can negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Barrick Goldstrike

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Barrick Goldstrike.

went through a headhunter who really knew what they were looking for. had several phone interviews with headhunter. was flown to Elko and met with management. Very laid back and pleasant interview. Had to do drug testing and such.

Interview Questions