Barrick Goldstrike Project Controls Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Controls Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Barrick Goldstrike in April 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call to see if I was still interested/available for the position and to set up a time for a phone interview with a group (two managers and HR employee). Phone interview was set up for the next day. Interview began with a more detailed description of the job requirements and general duties. Initial questions were geared toward how I would feel about the job, analysis of my resume, etc. Further in, however, the questions were scenario situations with vague direction. I could tell they were looking for specific answers, but the questions were so general it was very hit and miss. (Also note this is an entry level position straight out of college). Overall it was a difficult interview, partly because of scenario questions where I really felt each answer should be "It depends on the circumstances." but also because the interview was conducted via conference call & speaker phone so it was sometimes difficult to hear everything.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage your time if you have a project with no deadline?   1 Answer