Barriques Barista Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barriques

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barriques in August 2014.

Interview

I originally applied online for a barista but after reading my resume I was asked to interview for a commissary kitchen employee. During the interview I was offered the job in around 10 min. None of my past employers were caked, nor references. That results in a lot of incompetent employees being hired/fired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is definitely in the hands of the interviewee. They lose or fire employees at such a high rate there are never enough people to cover the whole schedule. I literally was offered the job on a fri within 10 mins. They only wanted to know when I could start.

Other Interview Reviews for Barriques

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barriques (Madison, WI) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online to the barista position and received a call a few days later to meet with the manager. I went in for a casual interview and reviewed my experience as well as background with the manager of the coffee house. She followed up within a few days with a job offer.

Interview Questions

I was offered and had accepted another job prior to hearing back from the manager.