Barriques

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cafe Specialist Interview

Cafe Specialist
Madison, WI

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Barriques in March 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume online and got an email to schedule an interview about 3 weeks later. First interview was 1:1 with the GM of the branch with an opening. Interview was very structured with a set list of questions and the standard time for questions at the end. I was able to engage the interviewer after she asked her list of questions and we ended up having a nice conversation. She seemed a little uncomfortable with the interviewing process. But when we started talking like people things were much more comfortable. Pretty standard questions, why should I choose you over the other candidates, what is your approach to customer service, what is your background with beer/coffee/wine, nothing really engaging so you have to make your answers count and incorporate lots of personal info and anecdotes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Actually have not got to this stage...

Barista Interview

Barista
Madison, WI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Barriques in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online to the barista position and received a call a few days later to meet with the manager. I went in for a casual interview and reviewed my experience as well as background with the manager of the coffee house. She followed up within a few days with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I was offered and had accepted another job prior to hearing back from the manager.

Worked for Barriques? Contribute to the Community!