Barrister Global Services Network Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.2

Recruiter Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Hammond, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

A recruiter will call, review the job description and go through a phone screening about yourself and most recent employer. They will set you up a date/time to come in for testing, which includes an IQ test and typing test, and for a face to face interview with management. Should your test results meet company standards, you will meet with HR manager for face to face interview.

Repair Deopt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Hammond, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

Consisted of a simple knowledge test, and a typing test. Even if you completely fail the knowledge portion it won't affect your employment. You have to pass the typing test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

I was telephone screened over by a recruiter. Then scheduled for testing. The tests are not easy. I had a face to face interview with HR manager as well as CEO. They called me a few days later with the offer. The overall process from application to hire was 2 weeks.

Field Technician Interview

Interview

Found this position on Craigslist. My experience include 2.5 years as a Dell Field Technician for Unisys. The phone interview didn't seem too bad so I agreed to sign up and have the documentation sent/emailed to me. After reading the many ways that they would not pay you, I decided to look them up on Glassdoor. Most reviews confirm that you will not get paid if something is their fault and they will find a way to make it your fault. Also each job requires way too much paperwork, emails, phone calls. All designed to complicate the issue of getting paid.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected: 30 days to get paid or get paid in 7 days with a 13% deduction!   Answer Question

Subcontractor Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a phone call from a recruiter of the IT department. they were looking for committed individuals who wants to service call in that area. We discussed the contracts and RFS ( Receipt for Service) making sure that you turn them in on time to get paid for service call.

Interview Questions

• are u familiar with the work that is being requested?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Say u want the job decent and in order and you would like to compensated for it and not the lowest amount.

LASER TECHNICIAN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Hammond, LA).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very easy they picked out my resume off of a job board called me and talked to me for over an hour about what my skills and capabilities were and how comfortable I was working in front of office personnel. I had to take a laser printer test to be able to work for them and then had to complete about 10 pages of paper work . The process was very easy.

Negotiation

there was none it was a fixed hourly price for my services which then once you show you can do the work you can ask for a higher rate.

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Short initial training to use online system and paperwork process.

Negotiation

Minor

CRS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Hammond, LA).

Interview

You take a typing test, a basic computer skills test and an IQ test. I scored well and the hiring manager asked me a few questions about my work history and then talked about the company. I originally applied for a billing clerk position but clearly thats not what they intended for me to do. After meeting with her, I sat with a CRS for about 10 minutes to observe the position. Then I met with Cindy in HR and she asked me a few questions regarding time management and managing stress. She then told me the salary range and asked if I would accept a position at exactly the middle of the range.

Interview Questions

• HR asked me "Why do you want to work for Barrister?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much room for negotiation. She gave a range of hourly salary, separated by $3. She offered the average.

Field Tech Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network.

Interview

Contacted by Barrister Global Services Network stating they looked at my resume online and wanted to know if I would consider responding to service calls in my area. We covered my qualifications and they immediately sent an e-mail with all pertinent paperwork to become a Field Tech representative for their company.

Negotiation

Agreeing to a flat fee per service call.

Field Engineer Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Orlando, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview and hiring was all thru phone and the internet, and it was pretty easy and professional, applied, got an email confirmation, schedule a phone interview then and second phone interview and by the end of the week I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Well all the questions made were easy and about me as a person, some professional questions, etc.   Answer Question