Barrister Global Services Network

Relevance Date Difficulty

Subcontractor Interview

Subcontractor

Interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was a phone call from a recruiter of the IT department. they were looking for committed individuals who wants to service call in that area. We discussed the contracts and RFS ( Receipt for Service) making sure that you turn them in on time to get paid for service call.

Interview Question – are u familiar with the work that is being requested?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Say u want the job decent and in order and you would like to compensated for it and not the lowest amount.

Field Engineer Tech Interview

Field Engineer Tech
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview and hiring was all thru phone and the internet, and it was pretty easy and professional, applied, got an email confirmation, schedule a phone interview then and second phone interview and by the end of the week I was hired.

Interview Question – Well all the questions made were easy and about me as a person, some professional questions, etc.   Answer Question

LASER TECHNICIAN Interview

LASER TECHNICIAN
Hammond, LA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very easy they picked out my resume off of a job board called me and talked to me for over an hour about what my skills and capabilities were and how comfortable I was working in front of office personnel. I had to take a laser printer test to be able to work for them and then had to complete about 10 pages of paper work . The process was very easy.

Negotiation Details – there was none it was a fixed hourly price for my services which then once you show you can do the work you can ask for a higher rate.

Computer Technician Interview

Computer Technician
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network.

Interview Details – Short initial training to use online system and paperwork process.

Negotiation Details – Minor

CRS Interview

CRS
Hammond, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network.

Interview Details – You take a typing test, a basic computer skills test and an IQ test. I scored well and the hiring manager asked me a few questions about my work history and then talked about the company. I originally applied for a billing clerk position but clearly thats not what they intended for me to do. After meeting with her, I sat with a CRS for about 10 minutes to observe the position. Then I met with Cindy in HR and she asked me a few questions regarding time management and managing stress. She then told me the salary range and asked if I would accept a position at exactly the middle of the range.

Interview Question – HR asked me "Why do you want to work for Barrister?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much room for negotiation. She gave a range of hourly salary, separated by $3. She offered the average.

Field Tech Interview

Field Tech

I applied through other source and interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network.

Interview Details – Contacted by Barrister Global Services Network stating they looked at my resume online and wanted to know if I would consider responding to service calls in my area. We covered my qualifications and they immediately sent an e-mail with all pertinent paperwork to become a Field Tech representative for their company.

Negotiation Details – Agreeing to a flat fee per service call.

Customer Relationship Specialist Interview

Customer Relationship Specialist
Hammond, LA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network.

Interview Details – You Will Go through 2 Interviews. In the First they Will Tell You a Bogus Pay Amount and BOGUS Information about the job. Everything they Explain about the position is nothing you will be doing. You take 3 Test on their computer system that makes no difference because they dont even check. And an IQ Test which is unneeded because no one at this company have any sense. this is like high school

Negotiation Details – they Offered better pay and position which turned out to be bogus

Client Relationship Specialist Interview

Client Relationship Specialist
Hammond, LA

I applied online - interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network in October 2011.

Interview Details – Sent in resume. Was called by recruiter and asked questions over the phone. Scheduled to come in for pre interview testing. Then, had personal interview with recruiter. Then, had interview with manager.

Interview Question – The recruiter asked me about a time I made a serious mistake at a past job, and what I did to correct it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was advised of the salary range at the phone call stage and I was offered the job at the lower end of that range.

Sub Contractor Interview

Sub Contractor

Interview Details – they called me to ask about my experience, background, education, I told them it's all on the resume. I took a skills test online. Then they sent me a contract to sign, I read it and changed it to reflect what I would accept, it was rejected

Interview Question – pretty clear questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – bad so I didn't sign on

Field Technician Interview

Field Technician

Interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network

Interview Details – Visit Barrister website and if we see work order near by to us then we can self assignee the work. We jus need BAS ID.

Interview Question – All questions are quiet straight forward.   Answer Question

Worked for Barrister Global Services Network? Contribute to the Community!