Barry-Wehmiller

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Clayton, MO

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Barry-Wehmiller.

Interview Details – Pretty straightforward: phone interview followed by interview in their office. I was interviewed by the department manager and two of his underlings.

Interview Question – They ask you what you want to make instead of telling you what the job pays. They're hoping your number is lower than what they're willing to offer, thus saving them money.   View Answer

Bilingual Executive Assistant Interview

Bilingual Executive Assistant
Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Barry-Wehmiller in February 2009.

Interview Details – It was very quick. I applied through the companies website (where I found the vacancy) and received a response from the HR department in 2-3 days. My interivew was set up within 2 weeks of initial contact since the senior executives were out of the office. The interview went great. First I spoke to the HR representative, then to the CEO and 3 other major executives. They were very nice to speak to and engaged in small talk especially the CEO who attempted to speak Spanish with me. They all seemed to be very easily approachable, open and easy to speak to and I felt very comfortable. From what I gathered they are a very people (employee) oriented organization and they have a very inclusive workspace. Many associates learn each others duties to back eachother up and be cross-functional. The office was really nice as well, it is smaller (about 3 floors or so) but very pretty with an open atrium and lots of plants and flowers (looked like a small oasis). The office is located in the hart of Clayton.

Interview Question – Why are you considering leaving your present place of employment?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Barry-Wehmiller in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was scheduled and completed professionally. There were five rounds of discussion. For my position, there was a round with all discipline heads as well as the Vice President.

Interview Question – There was no such unexpected or difficult to answer questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It went round and round .. but, I got convinced though the target shortfell.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Barry-Wehmiller in May 2011.

Interview Details – Mainly backgroud and behavior questions. But the working experience might be more important for you to stand out from other candidates

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Barry-Wehmiller in September 2010.

Interview Details – Very organised interview process.
Clear communication provided after individual rounds.
Very good work culture.

Interview Question – Why Barry Wehmiller?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not possible to negotiate with these folks. They already have pinned down a package for you.

Worked for Barry-Wehmiller? Contribute to the Community!