Bartech Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Contract Employee Contact Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Juno Beach, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Juno Beach, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bartech in July 2012.

Interview process was easy and testing and acceptance was professional and courteous.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions nor anything unexpected.   View Answer

I accepted the position as temporary and assignment only I was told that they could use me in the future but when called the assignment location was not a good fit for me

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bartech in November 2013.

Was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn and had a phone interview. Was brought into the office a few days later for an in person interview. Standard questions and a company history were gone over.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation and the offer was emailed to me within a few days of the interview.

Associate Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bartech.

Interview goes in three stages. First interview is by phone, second is with a manager. The second interview contains your standard interview fare: Why do you want to work here? What do you want to accomplish? Describe yourself. When they ask you to describe yourself they are looking for you to be the most driven, motivated and tenacious person around. It is, after all, a sales position. The third stage is to meet the team that you will be working with should you get the job. It is very important you impress these people. The hiring managers take their opinions very seriously. Good luck!

Employee Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Livonia, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bartech in July 2010.

Recruiter contacted me; we had an initial phone interview. She was very pleasant and forthcoming about position. Recruiter did not provide salary information until after the interview was complete. She asked a lot of open ended questions as usual to see if you would be a good fit for the position. Overall it was probably about a 30 minute phone call.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation what-so-ever. And that is practically un-heard of. Was told there was no room to negotiate.

Worked for Bartech? Contribute to the Community!