Bartlett & West

Relevance Date Difficulty

GIS Technician, Short Term Contract Interview

GIS Technician, Short Term Contract
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Bartlett & West.

Interview Details – One phone interview and one in person. Asked lots of questions on my ability to pick up new software and dealing with frustration or problems. Nice location and office building with good parking. Everyone seemed nice and it looked like a good team environment with good communication and friendly culture.

Interview Question – Curious on how I deal with repetitive data and correcting common data problems converting old data formats from paper.   Answer Question

GIS Technician Interview

GIS Technician

Interviewed at Bartlett & West

Interview Details – It was a very cool interview. I knew immediately that I was working with smart people in upper management. The questions were straightforward, most of them pertaining to my experience in GIS, along with a few typical interview questions. The conversation flowed very easily and I never felt uncomfortable or felt that my questions were being avoided.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was, "Can you think of a time where you had conflict in the workplace with another worker? How did you handle that?"   Answer Question

GIS Technician Interview

GIS Technician
Topeka, KS

The process took a day - interviewed at Bartlett & West in July 2011.

Interview Details – HR was very friendly on the phone, as were all the interviewers. Made the company seem as if it was light years beyond reality. When I emailed and called to follow up I got no response. The staff is very bad at communications, especially with someone they said they would really like to hire in the near future.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Topeka, KS

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Bartlett & West in May 2011.

Interview Details – The HR of this company or office was very unprofessional. Before the interview, I was told by HR that I would get reimbursed for my mileage to the interview (18hr round trip), but I never was. Throughout the interview process the HR was cracking jokes, even at answers that I gave to their questions. Although I did not get an offer, I found out later that the position was under paid for location and job.

Interview Question – What makes you a good fit for this company   Answer Question

Worked for Bartlett & West? Contribute to the Community!