Basic Research Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Basic Research

Accounting Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Basic Research (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I was given the opportunity to interview via a placement firm, as were all accounting/finance department interviewees. My interview at the company was with the CFO and Controller. It was comfortable and respectful and I felt very good about it. I received an offer the next day and started a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• Interview was not a behavioral interview. It was primarily about personality and fit within the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I needed work immediately and I was offered a higher salary than I anticipated.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Basic Research (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume by email, hired over the phone.

Interview Questions

• "Have you worked in a call center?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

None- fixed salary + commission