Basic Your Best Buy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Basic Your Best Buy in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called two days later and given a quick ten minute phone interview. I was called back 30 minutes later and asked to come in 2 days later. I was interviewed by two managers from different departments and was asked scenario questions. It was a really relaxed interview and I was called later that day for an interview with thegeneral manager. He asked me a total of 6 questions. They took a while to get back to me so I called and then they told me to come in and drug test again it took like a week to hear back and after almost a month I was hired on.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to sell an idea to a friend coworker or family member.   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation in which you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Basic Your Best Buy in September 2010.

Interview Details – i applies online and within 48 hours i got a call to set up a interview with a supervisor or whatever the interview took less than five minutes after the interview was over i sat outside the office so i can get my second interview with the gm he was busy so i had my 2nd interview with gm a week later ...

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – what they really look for in a employee is great customer service , so when you have a chance say that you like working around people you have excellent customer service trust and be enthusiastic show that you really want to work at best buy ...and dress business casual the gm told me i was dressed nice to the interview ...and just be yourself dont be nervous!!

Worked for Basic Your Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!