Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Scooper Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Really laid back the people were nice and they told me to relax and we just talked to each other and they said they liked me and yeah they called me and said i got the job

Interview Questions

• Ice cream that describes you   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Baskin Robbins

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

The manager took forever to come out to meet with me and proceeded to ask me various questions. Ten minutes had not even passed and she said "Oh well anyways we're all full so sorry." Like wtf I was so mad.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

The process took about a month. He asked me a questions just like any other interview. I got the job the next day and finished the online training within 3 days. Register and cake training was horrible. My employers expected you to know everything right away once they showed you. Co-workers are around your age, most of them are friendly. It was an ok job.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you were the manager in this scenario?   1 Answer

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

There was one interview, with the owner/manager, that took about 20 minutes long. The questions were pretty standard and it occurred in the morning. I was offered the job at the end of the interview and set up for my first shift the following week.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

I went online to apply and the website said come in a get a application. I went the next day asked for one the guy working said find a application online they didn't have them in the store. I found a general app. And turned it in the next day. I didn't get contacted for over a week. I call them to see what was the deal and they said they lost it! I got an interview and they never called back.

Interview Questions

• To add up 3 items on the menu in my head   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baskin Robbins (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Turned in my job application and within the following week got a call from the manager. She set up an interview the following day and she just asked me what was my schedule like and if I was willing to memorize all the ingredients from the menu. Told me to wait for her email and up till now still got no email back.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Baskin Robbins in May 2013.

Interview

very easy- received a phone call about a week after my application was turned in, went in and it was about a 5 minute interview. basically asked when ill be available to work. went home and then got a phone call back saying I was hired.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Baskin Robbins in February 2013.

Interview

I got a call asking to schedule an interview. At the actual interview, I sat down with the manager in the store when there were no customers around and he asked me a bunch of basic questions that were related to duties you would have at Baskin Robbins. It wasn't a super serious/intense interview so I wasn't really nervous at all.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baskin Robbins in November 2012.

Interview

Experience, plans for future, why you want to work there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Baskin Robbins (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Easy. Got the call and had the interview at one the tables in the store. Quick conversation and was hired immediately.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Hourly rate was told straightforward and I was smart enough knowing this was my first job than to ask for more.