Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Scooper Interview Questions

1.6

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in January 2014.

Turned in my job application and within the following week got a call from the manager. She set up an interview the following day and she just asked me what was my schedule like and if I was willing to memorize all the ingredients from the menu. Told me to wait for her email and up till now still got no email back.

Other Interview Reviews for Baskin Robbins

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in May 2013.

very easy- received a phone call about a week after my application was turned in, went in and it was about a 5 minute interview. basically asked when ill be available to work. went home and then got a phone call back saying I was hired.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in November 2012.

Experience, plans for future, why you want to work there

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in April 2012.

Easy. Got the call and had the interview at one the tables in the store. Quick conversation and was hired immediately.

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate. Hourly rate was told straightforward and I was smart enough knowing this was my first job than to ask for more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Gabriel, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Gabriel, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in June 2011.

Turned in application in person and got a call the next day to schedule an interview. The manager asked what my favorite subject in school was, my reason for leaving the last job, availability to work, etc. I was offered the job and it probably helped that I used to work at another Baskin Robbins / Togo.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in May 2011.

The interviewer basically talked the whole time and did not ask me any questions and only talked about how the company operates. He did not ask me what my strengths or weaknesses were and I am actually surprised he hired me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in June 2010.

Filled out an application, was called for an interview the next day, took place in the store, asked generic questions such as "tell me about yourself" and "explain how you dealt with a difficult group member" was offered the job on the spot

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

They thought my major was a cake decor. I just allowed them to believe in that mistaken belief that I was eventually going to school for that. I was there simply for part time job

Worked for Baskin Robbins? Contribute to the Community!