Baskin Robbins

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in January 2014.

Interview Details – Turned in my job application and within the following week got a call from the manager. She set up an interview the following day and she just asked me what was my schedule like and if I was willing to memorize all the ingredients from the menu. Told me to wait for her email and up till now still got no email back.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Baskin Robbins?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in April 2012.

Interview Details – Easy. Got the call and had the interview at one the tables in the store. Quick conversation and was hired immediately.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate. Hourly rate was told straightforward and I was smart enough knowing this was my first job than to ask for more.

Ice Cream Scooper

I applied in-person - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in November 2012.

Interview Details – Experience, plans for future, why you want to work there

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in June 2010.

Interview Details – Filled out an application, was called for an interview the next day, took place in the store, asked generic questions such as "tell me about yourself" and "explain how you dealt with a difficult group member" was offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

San Gabriel, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in June 2011.

Interview Details – Turned in application in person and got a call the next day to schedule an interview. The manager asked what my favorite subject in school was, my reason for leaving the last job, availability to work, etc. I was offered the job and it probably helped that I used to work at another Baskin Robbins / Togo.

Interview Question – What was my favorite subject in school and why?   Answer Question

San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer basically talked the whole time and did not ask me any questions and only talked about how the company operates. He did not ask me what my strengths or weaknesses were and I am actually surprised he hired me.

Interviewed at Baskin Robbins

Interview Details – They thought my major was a cake decor. I just allowed them to believe in that mistaken belief that I was eventually going to school for that. I was there simply for part time job

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baskin Robbins

Worked for Baskin Robbins? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Scooper interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Baskin Robbins employees and interview candidates.