Baskin Robbins

Updated Nov 20, 2014

1.9

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baskin Robbins.

There was one interview, with the owner/manager, that took about 20 minutes long. The questions were pretty standard and it occurred in the morning. I was offered the job at the end of the interview and set up for my first shift the following week.

Other Interview Reviews for Baskin Robbins

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Baskin Robbins.

I went online to apply and the website said come in a get a application. I went the next day asked for one the guy working said find a application online they didn't have them in the store. I found a general app. And turned it in the next day. I didn't get contacted for over a week. I call them to see what was the deal and they said they lost it! I got an interview and they never called back.

Interview Questions
    • To add up 3 items on the menu in my head   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baskin Robbins in January 2014.

Turned in my job application and within the following week got a call from the manager. She set up an interview the following day and she just asked me what was my schedule like and if I was willing to memorize all the ingredients from the menu. Told me to wait for her email and up till now still got no email back.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Baskin Robbins in May 2013.

very easy- received a phone call about a week after my application was turned in, went in and it was about a 5 minute interview. basically asked when ill be available to work. went home and then got a phone call back saying I was hired.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baskin Robbins in November 2012.

Experience, plans for future, why you want to work there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Baskin Robbins in April 2012.

Easy. Got the call and had the interview at one the tables in the store. Quick conversation and was hired immediately.

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate. Hourly rate was told straightforward and I was smart enough knowing this was my first job than to ask for more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Gabriel, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Gabriel, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Baskin Robbins in June 2011.

Turned in application in person and got a call the next day to schedule an interview. The manager asked what my favorite subject in school was, my reason for leaving the last job, availability to work, etc. I was offered the job and it probably helped that I used to work at another Baskin Robbins / Togo.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Baskin Robbins in May 2011.

The interviewer basically talked the whole time and did not ask me any questions and only talked about how the company operates. He did not ask me what my strengths or weaknesses were and I am actually surprised he hired me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Baskin Robbins in June 2010.

Filled out an application, was called for an interview the next day, took place in the store, asked generic questions such as "tell me about yourself" and "explain how you dealt with a difficult group member" was offered the job on the spot

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

They thought my major was a cake decor. I just allowed them to believe in that mistaken belief that I was eventually going to school for that. I was there simply for part time job