Baskin Robbins Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015

1.8

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

I applied in person. Then after month I was called for an interview. I went there 15 mintes early. The manager and I talked outside the store and she asked me a lot of things. She even asked for my height. I think they need a tall employees to reach the ice cream counter. She asked me about my availability, school, transportation and even my subjects and sports when i was in highschool. She let me in at the counter and asked me to scoop some ice cream, she wanted to see if I can reach the ice cream from the 2nd layer. After that we went outside again and asked me if I have a working permit then. Then I said no i don't have. The manager said i should come to my counselor and get working permit. The following day, i told her that the counselor said i don't need one because i'm already in college. Then she told me to come over the store for 2nd interview. All in all, the interview process was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What time can you not go to work?
      Are you available on weekends?
      What are your subjects in highschool?
      Do you have sports?
      Can you communicate well with costumers?

Answer Question

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

The manager took forever to come out to meet with me and proceeded to ask me various questions. Ten minutes had not even passed and she said "Oh well anyways we're all full so sorry." Like wtf I was so mad.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

The process took about a month. He asked me a questions just like any other interview. I got the job the next day and finished the online training within 3 days. Register and cake training was horrible. My employers expected you to know everything right away once they showed you. Co-workers are around your age, most of them are friendly. It was an ok job.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you were the manager in this scenario?   1 Answer

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

There was one interview, with the owner/manager, that took about 20 minutes long. The questions were pretty standard and it occurred in the morning. I was offered the job at the end of the interview and set up for my first shift the following week.

Worker Interview

Interview

You should plan on arriving to the interview dressed in neat clothing that is appropriate for the weather. You should be sure to smile and show confidence as well as be enthusiastic about working for the company. You should shake hands with the interviewer and maintain eye contact when you are answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think there is such a high turnover rate at this company.   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

Interview takes place in the work place, at the tables for customers. Pleasant interview process, where the manager focuses on your customer service knowledge and how friendly your personality is. Questions such as, have you ever dealt with a difficult person, explain what you like to do for fun. The interview is very comfortable, because the manager is assessing your personality to see if it fits the customer service environment. You are asked to explain your personality.

Interview Questions

• Interview can be uncomfortable; the manager did ask if I dance and if I would exhibit my dancing skills on the spot. Also, customers are all around while the interview is proceeding. It could be embarassing and nerve-racking.   Answer Question

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

I went online to apply and the website said come in a get a application. I went the next day asked for one the guy working said find a application online they didn't have them in the store. I found a general app. And turned it in the next day. I didn't get contacted for over a week. I call them to see what was the deal and they said they lost it! I got an interview and they never called back.

Interview Questions

• To add up 3 items on the menu in my head   1 Answer

General Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Baskin Robbins (Temecula, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied and about two weeks later I heard back asking for an interview.. I wore a black dress with a jean jacket and brown boots.. The interview was very intense with the franchise manager and general manager one asked questions the other just made no eye contact and made it very awkward . they didn't really let me finish answers to the questions before a next one was asked.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like..on a scale of 1-10 in your priorities where would your job here be? Why did you choose basking Robbins apposed to other ice cream shops around? How many hour do you expect to get? If the employees had the authority to veto or choose you as their new coworker and you had ten seconds to go sell yourself to them what would you tell them?...   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything but I quit my 5th day of training due to crazies...

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Baskin Robbins (Gresham, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Went in and asked for an application and found out they were hiring. Filled it out and turned it in with my resume. Two days later the manager called and asked me questions about my application and told me he'll call back a a day or two later. I didn't hear back from him for three days and decided to call back to ask about my application process. The employee there said he wasn't in and would leave a message for him to call back. The next day I got a call from the manager who set up an interview on Saturday.

The interview was easy and laid back. I was so nervous before coming in, but the manager and employee were nice and made the atmosphere feel homely. He didn't really ask me any basic interview questions like, "Why do you want to work here?", "What are your strengths?", etc. He asked if I had a car and if I was able to go to other BR to help out if the store was busy. One of the things I felt that impressed him was when he asked if I knew how to decorate cakes and I told him I had baking experience and had pictures on my phone of pastries I made.

The interview lasted five minutes and an hour and a half later I got a call back saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions. Mostly just told me how the store was ran.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

Simple in person interview.