Baskin Robbins Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

1.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Baskin Robbins (Modesto, CA).

Interview

you sit at a booth and wait for the owner/manager to come out and then they ask you about 3 math questions and a little about your work experience and what you would do in a couple hypothetical situations. Baskin Robbins is a company that is set up were there are multiple owners they buy the site so depending on the owner your interview process could be different.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you were understaffed at work and your coworkers were struggling?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Really laid back the people were nice and they told me to relax and we just talked to each other and they said they liked me and yeah they called me and said i got the job

Interview Questions

• Ice cream that describes you   1 Answer

Baskin Robbins Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Baskin Robbins (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview ever & worst experience ever. I turned in my application,a few days later I was called for an interview. Turns out it was a group interview with two other persons...anyways that went well because the girl was nice and respectful. Days later i get called for a second interview so I show up.FIVE GIRLS WERE THERE, WE WERE ASKED TO WRITE AN ESSAY,YES AN ESSAY on why we should be hired and if we had a business idea what would it be. Like seriously?!
    Then we had to wait for the boss who was like an hour late
    Then he called us,lined us up and another group interview. The boss is so rude! Whenever anyone answered a question he tried telling us why it was wrong or forcing us to believe whatever he wanted..it was ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your greatest accomplishments?
      Where would you be in 5 years ?

Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Interview

Was very easy. Filled out a paper application with all the basic info. Got a call the next day to begin training which was about 3 days. This was to make sure you could do the job and learn quickly.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

I applied in person. Then after month I was called for an interview. I went there 15 mintes early. The manager and I talked outside the store and she asked me a lot of things. She even asked for my height. I think they need a tall employees to reach the ice cream counter. She asked me about my availability, school, transportation and even my subjects and sports when i was in highschool. She let me in at the counter and asked me to scoop some ice cream, she wanted to see if I can reach the ice cream from the 2nd layer. After that we went outside again and asked me if I have a working permit then. Then I said no i don't have. The manager said i should come to my counselor and get working permit. The following day, i told her that the counselor said i don't need one because i'm already in college. Then she told me to come over the store for 2nd interview. All in all, the interview process was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What time can you not go to work?
      Are you available on weekends?
      What are your subjects in highschool?
      Do you have sports?
      Can you communicate well with costumers?

Answer Question

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

The manager took forever to come out to meet with me and proceeded to ask me various questions. Ten minutes had not even passed and she said "Oh well anyways we're all full so sorry." Like wtf I was so mad.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

The process took about a month. He asked me a questions just like any other interview. I got the job the next day and finished the online training within 3 days. Register and cake training was horrible. My employers expected you to know everything right away once they showed you. Co-workers are around your age, most of them are friendly. It was an ok job.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you were the manager in this scenario?   1 Answer

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

There was one interview, with the owner/manager, that took about 20 minutes long. The questions were pretty standard and it occurred in the morning. I was offered the job at the end of the interview and set up for my first shift the following week.

Worker Interview

Interview

You should plan on arriving to the interview dressed in neat clothing that is appropriate for the weather. You should be sure to smile and show confidence as well as be enthusiastic about working for the company. You should shake hands with the interviewer and maintain eye contact when you are answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think there is such a high turnover rate at this company.   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

Interview takes place in the work place, at the tables for customers. Pleasant interview process, where the manager focuses on your customer service knowledge and how friendly your personality is. Questions such as, have you ever dealt with a difficult person, explain what you like to do for fun. The interview is very comfortable, because the manager is assessing your personality to see if it fits the customer service environment. You are asked to explain your personality.

Interview Questions

• Interview can be uncomfortable; the manager did ask if I dance and if I would exhibit my dancing skills on the spot. Also, customers are all around while the interview is proceeding. It could be embarassing and nerve-racking.   Answer Question