Baskin Robbins

Average Difficulty
28 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ice Cream Scooper

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in May 2013.

Interview Details – very easy- received a phone call about a week after my application was turned in, went in and it was about a 5 minute interview. basically asked when ill be available to work. went home and then got a phone call back saying I was hired.

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Mission Viejo, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in May 2010.

Interview Details – I walked in and asked for an application, filled it out and asked to speak to a manager. There wasn't one present so i was told to call in another time. A few days later I called to follow up, and was offered an interview. The store owner interviewed myself along with two others. He called a few days later letting me know that I got it, and to come in a few days later for training.

Interview Question – It's Baskin Robbins. It wasn't a difficult interview. The main question was "Do you do drugs?"   View Answer

Sandwich Maker Interview

Sandwich Maker
Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in September 2013.

Interview Details – You fill out an application and perhaps provide a resume, and then you'll get a call if they like what they see and you'll get an interview. I was called and offered a job within three hours of my interview.

Interview Question – The hardest question for me was my greatest weaknesses in the workplace.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I saw no need to negotiate. I made minimum wage and got a raise once I was fully trained.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Staff Interview

Sales Staff
Honolulu, HI

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied in store and was emailed back for an interview by the end of the week. I met with the store owner, and was hired immediately following my interview. I went through 10 hours of training over the weekend and was put on the schedule the following week.

Interview Question – What nationality are you?   Answer Question

Baskin Robbins Team Member Interview

Baskin Robbins Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in February 2010.

Interview Details – i put in a paper application a short while after they opened which was mid October, got a call back in January for the interview. the interview itself took less than 10 minutes i knew i had the job when i left and i started in February. so it was pretty easy

Interview Question – she didnt ask too many hard questions more like when can you start   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i didnt really care about pay at the time

Server/Shift Leader Interview

Server/Shift Leader
Selma, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in March 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then 15 minutes face to face interview

Interview Question – How do you handle a difficult customer?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview Details – Simple in person interview.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Baskin Robbins Team Member Interview

Baskin Robbins Team Member

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview Details – Applied online via Craigslist posting. Received an email giving time and date of interview. One on one interview asking general questions (Why do you want to work here, why should I hire you, etc.). Interview lasted around 30 minutes, then asked about what hours would work with my schedule. Hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you over other applicants?   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in January 2014.

Interview Details – Turned in my job application and within the following week got a call from the manager. She set up an interview the following day and she just asked me what was my schedule like and if I was willing to memorize all the ingredients from the menu. Told me to wait for her email and up till now still got no email back.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Baskin Robbins?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Baskin Robbins in April 2012.

Interview Details – Easy. Got the call and had the interview at one the tables in the store. Quick conversation and was hired immediately.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate. Hourly rate was told straightforward and I was smart enough knowing this was my first job than to ask for more.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baskin Robbins

Worked for Baskin Robbins? Contribute to the Community!