Basler Electric

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Highland, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Basler Electric in January 2013.

Interview Details – Be prepared for an exhausting process. After four phone interviews over the course of one month I was invited for a face to face interview at their location in Illinois. I was told to prepare a PowerPoint presentation on a technical product or service. A full day was devoted to interviewing with HR, giving my presentation, and several follow up interviews, in total eight interviews with various team members. The biggest difficulty in the process was that the the individuals I met with were all over the map with their questions as well as their explanations of what would be a good fit for the position. The VP gave me about five minutes of his time and seemed rather upset. He cut our talk short and walked out of the room after explaining to me that Basler was a conservative company and that he had reservations about me as fit. At the end of the day HR debriefed me and explained their policies and benefits. I was exhausted, bewildered and unsure of how I had fared. In truth I knew this was not the place for me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Basler Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Basler Electric interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Basler Electric employees and interview candidates.