Bass Shoe Outlet

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bass Shoe Outlet in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was lengthy, probably half an hour in length. The Store Manager was professional and amiable. He seemed interested in hiring me, but did not make an offer. I am middle aged and not hip. I think that he was looking for someone with a more youthful presence. That said, I would not discourage anyone from applying for a job with this company.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses that could affect your job performance? How would you address these weaknesses?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Bass Shoe Outlet in August 2010.

Interview Details – Just went over what the store expects then you're hired.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bass Shoe Outlet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bass Shoe Outlet interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bass Shoe Outlet employees and interview candidates.