Bastian Solutions Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bastian Solutions

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bastian Solutions (Louisville, KY) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview is in several stages. Phone screen is the first step, followed by a technical interview. Final stage is a round table interview with management and senior employees of the company. I felt this process was one of the best ones I had a chance to participate. I was very comfortable accepting the position, since I felt I met most of the people I would be working directly with. I was impressed with the knowledge of team members and saw an opportunity to learn from the team if I get hired. Meeting senior management of the company gave me an impression they care about each employee and how that individual fits into the fabric of the company.

Interview Questions

• Several questions about C#, .Net and SQL. On the last interview a lot of general questions.   Answer Question

Technical Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bastian Solutions.

Interview

I had two interviews at one of the company branches and most of the questions were relevant to the position. They seem to try and keep up with the technology. They also are big on certifications.

Very professional HR department. The company's policy seemed a bit stringent as far as work schedule and telecommuting. Benefits package was very weak compared to other places. I would say that is typical for a small company of their size though.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was out of the blue and had nothing to do with the position.   Answer Question

Accepted another opportunity

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bastian Solutions in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was group interview, it appeared that no one was prepared for it. They were disorganized and only wanted to review the resume, that was it. Nothing to read on body language or facial expressions during the interview. It was very disappointing.