Bates CHI & Partners Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bates CHI & Partners

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bates CHI & Partners.

2 interviews: by outgoing managing director, then by incoming managing director. outside office, over a meal. resume and portfolio reviewed prior to meeting. basically a getting-to-know-each-other session.

Interview Questions
    they matched my asking salary. but they asked me to meet the senior members of my team prior to finalizing the appointment.

Ad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bates CHI & Partners in November 2011.

telephonic round, 1:1, Panel, HR & Finance

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bates CHI & Partners in October 2010.

I was asked to meet the creative head. The interviewever reviewed my portfolio of work. I had to wait for internal approvals, after which i was asked to make a quote. I received an offer letter within 4 days.

Yes. My advice would be start high if the work is good. As the company is not in its best phase, management will be willing to stretch budgets to accomodate good talent.

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bates CHI & Partners in March 2010.

It was a personable and professional discussion during which I actually learned something about myself and got some useful coaching.

The organization was in transition at the time. The leadership is solid and clearly committed to its people.

While I determined that there wasn't a fit at that time, the interviewer and I parted on good terms and I referred another friend for them to consider.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of role do you want to play? Do you really know how you can get there?   Answer Question