Bates CHI & Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Creative Director Interview

Creative Director
Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bates CHI & Partners.

Interview Details – 2 interviews: by outgoing managing director, then by incoming managing director. outside office, over a meal. resume and portfolio reviewed prior to meeting. basically a getting-to-know-each-other session.

Interview Question – what are you really worth?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – they matched my asking salary. but they asked me to meet the senior members of my team prior to finalizing the appointment.

Very Easy Interview

Creative Interview

Creative
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bates CHI & Partners in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked to meet the creative head. The interviewever reviewed my portfolio of work. I had to wait for internal approvals, after which i was asked to make a quote. I received an offer letter within 4 days.

Negotiation Details – Yes. My advice would be start high if the work is good. As the company is not in its best phase, management will be willing to stretch budgets to accomodate good talent.

Ad Interview

Ad
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bates CHI & Partners in November 2011.

Interview Details – telephonic round, 1:1, Panel, HR & Finance

Interview Question – current communication scenario   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bates CHI & Partners in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was a personable and professional discussion during which I actually learned something about myself and got some useful coaching.

The organization was in transition at the time. The leadership is solid and clearly committed to its people.

While I determined that there wasn't a fit at that time, the interviewer and I parted on good terms and I referred another friend for them to consider.

Interview Question – What kind of role do you want to play? Do you really know how you can get there?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bates CHI & Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bates CHI & Partners interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bates CHI & Partners employees and interview candidates.