Bath Fitter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.1

Mall Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

The interview process lasted about 45 minutes. It wasn't too bad. Mostly chatted about the business but also informally about other things, too. Past experience, places we lived or visited, family, values, etc. It was too long ago to recall details. The interviewer, one of the managers who is no longer with this company, was very pleasant, and afterward, he pretty much assured me I would be hired as long as I passed the drug test. which of course I did.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work outside events? You should say yes… that's where all the good the leads are.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered the job during the first interview pending a drug test. There really was no negotiating terms for this position. It's basically an entry level position and only part time hours. In fact… EXTREMELY part time hours.

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Memphis, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Was asked about experience and shown around showroom. Talked about thirty minutes and was told commission is 9% and that training paid $100 a day for six to seven weeks in nashville company vehicle provided along with gas card, credit card and tools and average pay was $250-$400 a day. Told work is steady and the person who interviewed me seemed very confident in the company and product

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to our company   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath Fitter.

Interview

One interview and the job is offered. The ommision only and if you can carry on a conversation you with some sales experience you will be hired, I spent about an hour with then interviewer and was offered the job at the end of the interview,

Negotiation

commision only

Outside Event Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Lewisberry, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was nice. Felt like I was talking to with my best friend not by future boss. It was a friendly environment which helped me determine that this was the company I want to grow with.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to be on the front line for the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation needed, they offered me a great salary and awesome hours

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath Fitter in July 2014.

Interview

At first all was normal with this process. Received a phone call from a guy at the home office. Then met with the area manager who was very nice. I received a phone call to come back in for a second interview I met with the regional then. He definitely was not very friendly. I'm not sure what his problem was but then After the second interview they wouldn't return my phone call. Pretty unprofessional, and next time a reason or phone call would be nice to your interviewees.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The process was a three part odyssey with weeks in between sessions. It involved going to several different offices and on each occasion I had to wait at least 20 minutes for the manager to be available. It seemed as if no one knew what they were doing or who was in charge of the process. Most of the interviews were redundant with the next person asking the same scripted questions as the last.

Interview Questions

There was not a sense of hierarchy or division of responsibilities and I could not get a read on who was in charge.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (San Jose, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a person in the hiring department first and a phone interview was scheduled. That went well, the person was very friendly. I was then contacted again to schedule a personal interview with the manager of the local affiliate. That went well and the next day I was offered the job. I then had to go through the background check and drug test which took a few days.

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. They offered, I accepted.

Event Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Boardman, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview. Fill out an application and await for the sit down one on one to commence. Gives run down of what to expect with job (hours, salary, locations, travel).

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Houston, TX).

Interview

Saw the add for sales on CareerBuilder and filled out app. Contacted by recruiter and did phone interview. Then phone interview by branch manager. Face to face interview was next. Hired

Interview Questions

• No really hard questions. He hired me right off from my experience on my resume. Background check verified resume and that was done by recruiter.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing negotiable from company standards. Just choose whether you want company vehicle or use your own vehicle

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Lewisberry, PA).

Interview

The interview process was streamlined - a phone interview led to two in-person interviews before the offer was presented. They did not waste my time and were eager to bring me on board. Onboarding was standard paperwork but done quickly and training started immediately. Everyone who I would be working for had a say in hiring me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to run through a phone script with a potential customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation - the pay rate is set, but they are open about that going in.