Bath Fitter

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Administrative Coordinator
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bath Fitter in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a person in the hiring department first and a phone interview was scheduled. That went well, the person was very friendly. I was then contacted again to schedule a personal interview with the manager of the local affiliate. That went well and the next day I was offered the job. I then had to go through the background check and drug test which took a few days.

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations. They offered, I accepted.

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
San Leandro, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bath Fitter in December 2010.

Interview Details – The process was more of a personality test and it is important to please the interviewer

Interview Question – What are your expectations of working on weekends   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is a standard employment offer for all in this position

Event Representative Interview

Event Representative
Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bath Fitter in January 2009.

Interview Details – Was called in by employment agency to interview with District Manager at Bath Fitter. Ten minute interview and was told I had the job.

Interview Question – they didn't ask anything difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a straight hourly rate.

Event Marketing Associate Interview

Event Marketing Associate
Boardman, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Bath Fitter in December 2013.

Interview Details – Face to face interview. Fill out an application and await for the sit down one on one to commence. Gives run down of what to expect with job (hours, salary, locations, travel).

Interview Question – Pretty point blank questions.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Laurel, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bath Fitter in December 2012.

Interview Details – They advertise base pay of $80k/yr and ask questions related to your experience and how you will handle sales objections. They look for unemployed managers and promise them a base pay package which is a hook to get you to accept the position.

Interview Question – why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They give you just a couple hours to accept their offer and threaten to rescind it if you don't accept it when they offer it to you, which comes within hours or a couple days from the initial interview where they play it cool like they don't want to hire you and it is a competitive offer landscape. Do your homework... this is an employment sham.

Mall Representative Interview

Mall Representative
Hamilton Square, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bath Fitter in December 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewer was 1 hour late for interview. Wanted to see if I had previous Sales Experience.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Bath Fitter.

Interview Details – Saw the add for sales on CareerBuilder and filled out app. Contacted by recruiter and did phone interview. Then phone interview by branch manager. Face to face interview was next. Hired

Interview Question – No really hard questions. He hired me right off from my experience on my resume. Background check verified resume and that was done by recruiter.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing negotiable from company standards. Just choose whether you want company vehicle or use your own vehicle

Mall Representative Interview

Mall Representative
King of Prussia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bath Fitter in May 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was not that difficult. They hire pretty much anyone who can smile and finish a sentence.

Interview Question – For me, the most difficult question is always concerning availability. But they usually try to work with you, at least in the first month or two.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They pretty much told me what the salary and bonus setup was, I said okay, and then the job was offered. Went to an orientation/training meeting and, in fact quite enjoyed my first couple months there and I was very productive. But, they suddenly let the manager go who hired me, leaving his successor who is quite inept as far as managing goes. I'm sure he's a super salesman, though.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Lewisberry, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bath Fitter.

Interview Details – The interview process was streamlined - a phone interview led to two in-person interviews before the offer was presented. They did not waste my time and were eager to bring me on board. Onboarding was standard paperwork but done quickly and training started immediately. Everyone who I would be working for had a say in hiring me.

Interview Question – I was asked to run through a phone script with a potential customer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - the pay rate is set, but they are open about that going in.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Lewisberry, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bath Fitter.

Interview Details – Phone interview, short in person interview and job offer

Interview Question – I wasn't asked any questions, just told about the job and the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no opportunity to negotiate if you are coming in with no experience.

Worked for Bath Fitter? Contribute to the Community!