Bath & Body Works

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Filled out an application and was called in by a manager for a Group interview. Received a phone call after that I was one of the most memorable from the interview and was hired.

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matteson, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matteson, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bath & Body Works in July 2013.

The interview I had was a group interview. We were all asked the same questions. It wasn't bad. There was one girl there who I knew would get the job because she had a personality that anyone could be drawn to. I didn't get the job, but I took what I could from that girl because I'm horrible at interviews. If I ever get an interview with this company, I know what to do next time.

Interview Questions
    • Pick an item from the store, show us how you would sell it, and tell us why you chose this item.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bath & Body Works in June 2012.

Interview was fine. Just simple questions like why you want to work for the company and what your favorite products are. Nothing hard or taxing.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite product and why?   View Answer
    • If a customer wanted to return a product that was half used, what would you tell them?   View Answer