Bath & Body Works

Relevance Date Difficulty

Floor Associate Interview

Floor Associate
Matteson, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bath & Body Works in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview I had was a group interview. We were all asked the same questions. It wasn't bad. There was one girl there who I knew would get the job because she had a personality that anyone could be drawn to. I didn't get the job, but I took what I could from that girl because I'm horrible at interviews. If I ever get an interview with this company, I know what to do next time.

Interview Question – Pick an item from the store, show us how you would sell it, and tell us why you chose this item.   Answer Question

Floor Associate Interview

Floor Associate
Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bath & Body Works in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was fine. Just simple questions like why you want to work for the company and what your favorite products are. Nothing hard or taxing.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite product and why?   View Answer
  • If a customer wanted to return a product that was half used, what would you tell them?   View Answer

Worked for Bath & Body Works? Contribute to the Community!