Bath & Body Works

Updated Dec 7, 2014
Updated Dec 7, 2014

2.1

Seasonal Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bath & Body Works.

I submitted my application in person and got called in two days later for an interview with the assistant manager. The interview was pretty easy. Just make sure to research the company values beforehand and be somewhat familiar with the product. Emphasize in the interview how important customer service is, how you love working with a team in an upbeat, fast-paced environment, and how hard you work.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to pick out my favorite lotion in the store and "demo" the product.   View Answer
    They said that they would like to hire me, and they told me a day that they would start training me. They said they'd start me at minimum wage, $9/hr - but when I got my first paycheck I was happily surprised to see I was actually started at $9.10/hr

CSL Interview

Application in store- called in immediately. Interviewed 2 times offered job and accepted. Trained 2 weeks and began work- very easy process. Research the company and understand conversion. BE PREPARED BEFORE ANY INTERVIEW AND THE JOB IS YOURS!

Store Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Straight forward, typical retail interview with district manager and regional manager depending on your store volume. Based on your ability to develop team, game plan based on analysis and rally team around long term goal

Interview Questions
    They have a salary range that they stick to. Based on your experience they will offer what's fair.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Applications are printed and handed in in person to gauge prospect. Interviews are done in groups and are filled with mostly "How would you deal with this?" and "What product would you suggest for this?" type of questions.

Interview Questions
    • You will need to pick an item from the store and "sell it" to the interviewer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Melbourne, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Melbourne, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bath & Body Works.

very simple and quick interview, the really only ask you to tell about your self and then ask what you would do if a customer were to ask you a question

Interview Questions
    • Ask what you would do if a customer were to ask you a question   Answer Question
    i wasnt able to negotiate very much

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Applied online. Got a phone call to come in. Came in and filled out an application. Went into the backroom for interview. Store had just opened so not busy. Got to hear some of the sales associates interact with customers. Everyone was very friendly and upbeat. Store looks amazing. Got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Why do you want to workb at Bath and Body Works?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. But was hopeful to get more hours based on sales.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I got hired , they called me 4 days after.
    Really easy interview.
    Be friendly .
    Pick out your favorite item , and tell us how you will sell it.
    I had no job before, but i volunteered
    The lady called my references.
    If you don't get a call after a week you didn't get it.

Interview Questions
    Just take what is offerd.

Store Associate Interview

It was quick and easy questions. I went with a group of people. The interview took about 10 to 15 minutes. They asked common questions. For the next few days, the store manager will contact you and offer the job.

Floorset Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bath & Body Works in November 2014.

I filled out an application in person and got a call back about a week later asking to come in for an interview. The interview was 1 on 1 and didn't have any hard questions. When I got to the store the associate told me to pick out my favorite product because I would be using it for the interview. The only difficult part was that you had to role play and sell the product to the manager that was interviewing you. It wasn't difficult but it was kind of awkward. At the end of the interview the manager told me that they would be making decisions by Friday and if I didn't get a call back that means they picked somebody else. Friday came and past so I thought I didn't get the job, but then Saturday morning came and I got a call back saying I was hired

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bath & Body Works in November 2014.

I saw the job posting on indeed, sent my resume in, and received a phonecall 4 days later to set up an interview for the next day. The hiring process was basically the manager putting my information in the computer while asking me why I wanted to work there and what my favorite products were. I was expecting a lot more.