Bath & Body Works Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Group interview during holiday hiring time, which is understandable since the purpose is to maximize quality employees in a short period of time. The downfall of this is that you can easily take what the person before you said and add on to their answer.

Interview Questions

• How can you get a looker into a buyer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

It was very casual. I have been on and off with BBW for 7 years. I introduced myself to the manager, chatted for a bit then she offered me a position on the spot. My personality, references and experience were enough to go around a formal interview.

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

It was pretty basic questions. Just how are you going to drive results, how will you be able to hold people accountable. It takes several interviews with other store managers and then with their district manager. also questions about previous accomplishments, and what you have to offer the company if you get the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Very easy. They called me the next day I left my application. they interviewed me and offered me the job right away. They didn't do a group interview with me because I couldn't assist the day that they do the group interviews, so I had a 1:1 interview and I think that helped me a lot! The guy who interviewed me was incredibly nice and explained absolutely everything to me.

Interview Questions

• If I called your current manager right now and asked him what are your weakest point where you need o improve, what would he tell me?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks.. Group interview then one on one.. Was very unprofessional and unorganized. The team was non existing. The manager was fairly new and it showed through her uncomfortable gestures. The managers tone was as if she was forced to do the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

they ask you to pick something within the store and then you have to give them a sales pitch of the product. They also want to know if you are just a bubbly happy person or not to make sure you match the company

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

easy and fun. like most interviews for a minimum wage job. just think how you would handle a customer in the proper way. think back to when you had to deal with anyone who was upset. Try to satisfy the customer the best way while being a good rep for the company

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

-Group Interview (9 people total) The manager instructed us to walk around the store and find our favorite product because we were going to do a "show and tell" later. We went into the back and watched a video that highlighted what an excellent sales associate is like and how they interact with the customers.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about yourself. 2.What did you notice about the sales associate in the video? 3, What techniques did the sales associate in the video use?   1 Answer

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Awful. Had to go through three different managers and a DM before even finding out if I was qualified for the job. It was a joke. Just tell someone during the first interview if you're in in interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bath & Body Works (Woodbridge, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly, and the manager I interviewed with was very kind, and wasn't intimidating. I arrived a few minutes early, and the questioning process only took about 10 or 15 minutes max. This interview was one of the most relaxed, simplistic, and straight-to-the-point that I've ever experienced; and for that I am thankful. You should come to this interview dressed as casual, or dressy-casual.

Interview Questions

• Why Bath & Body Works? Which of our products do you like? What is your availability like? Tell me one instance that was a bad work experience for you? Tell me one instance that was a good work experience for you? Do you have any experience in retail? Do you have any questions for them?   Answer Question