Bath & Body Works Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.1

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

The assistant manager of the store who interviewed me had a very upbeat and inviting personality. They interviewed me in a casual interview style, and was very encouraging. I was scheduled to have a group interview, but I suppose that the other people moved their interview dates, because it ended up just being a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would do if you and your manager got into a disagreement?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

there were about five people in the interview, as it was a group interview inside of the mall. We were given different scenarios and asked to answer how we would deal with them and the situations. If we could not answer, the interviewer would help us out and give some more info to get us started.

Interview Questions

• How would you engage with a customer just walking into the store?   Answer Question

Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Knoxville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard. Dropped off my application and resume in-store and later got called for an interview. One-on-one, close quarters and small office. All questions were basic and just making sure you understand leadership, coaching, budgets, problem solving, etc. It was very casual. I think I was was one of the first people she's ever interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you had an under-producing sales associate?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Chesterfield, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

When I applied for the job at Bath & Body Works the employees stressed the fact that they needed to hire new people. I thought that since they needed new people so badly, they would call me soon but I got a call about a month later asking to come in to an interview. The interview was simple. There were 2 of us being interviewed. We sat outside and the hiring manager asked us usual interview questions and also asked us for our availability. Afterwards she told us that she would call us in a couple of days to tell us if we got the job or not. However, instead of leaving right after the interview I decided to do more window shopping in the store and ended up getting hired and receiving information about orientation that day.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you went above and beyond at your job.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer was not satisfied with a product and wanted to return it?   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite scent at Bath & Body Works?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Group interview during holiday hiring time, which is understandable since the purpose is to maximize quality employees in a short period of time. The downfall of this is that you can easily take what the person before you said and add on to their answer.

Interview Questions

• How can you get a looker into a buyer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

It was very casual. I have been on and off with BBW for 7 years. I introduced myself to the manager, chatted for a bit then she offered me a position on the spot. My personality, references and experience were enough to go around a formal interview.

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

It was pretty basic questions. Just how are you going to drive results, how will you be able to hold people accountable. It takes several interviews with other store managers and then with their district manager. also questions about previous accomplishments, and what you have to offer the company if you get the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Very easy. They called me the next day I left my application. they interviewed me and offered me the job right away. They didn't do a group interview with me because I couldn't assist the day that they do the group interviews, so I had a 1:1 interview and I think that helped me a lot! The guy who interviewed me was incredibly nice and explained absolutely everything to me.

Interview Questions

• If I called your current manager right now and asked him what are your weakest point where you need o improve, what would he tell me?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks.. Group interview then one on one.. Was very unprofessional and unorganized. The team was non existing. The manager was fairly new and it showed through her uncomfortable gestures. The managers tone was as if she was forced to do the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

they ask you to pick something within the store and then you have to give them a sales pitch of the product. They also want to know if you are just a bubbly happy person or not to make sure you match the company