Bath & Body Works Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

there were about five people in the interview, as it was a group interview inside of the mall. We were given different scenarios and asked to answer how we would deal with them and the situations. If we could not answer, the interviewer would help us out and give some more info to get us started.

Interview Questions

• How would you engage with a customer just walking into the store?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Application

Interview

Group interview during holiday hiring time, which is understandable since the purpose is to maximize quality employees in a short period of time. The downfall of this is that you can easily take what the person before you said and add on to their answer.

Interview Questions

• How can you get a looker into a buyer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

It was very casual. I have been on and off with BBW for 7 years. I introduced myself to the manager, chatted for a bit then she offered me a position on the spot. My personality, references and experience were enough to go around a formal interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Very easy. They called me the next day I left my application. they interviewed me and offered me the job right away. They didn't do a group interview with me because I couldn't assist the day that they do the group interviews, so I had a 1:1 interview and I think that helped me a lot! The guy who interviewed me was incredibly nice and explained absolutely everything to me.

Interview Questions

• If I called your current manager right now and asked him what are your weakest point where you need o improve, what would he tell me?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks.. Group interview then one on one.. Was very unprofessional and unorganized. The team was non existing. The manager was fairly new and it showed through her uncomfortable gestures. The managers tone was as if she was forced to do the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

they ask you to pick something within the store and then you have to give them a sales pitch of the product. They also want to know if you are just a bubbly happy person or not to make sure you match the company

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

easy and fun. like most interviews for a minimum wage job. just think how you would handle a customer in the proper way. think back to when you had to deal with anyone who was upset. Try to satisfy the customer the best way while being a good rep for the company

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

-Group Interview (9 people total) The manager instructed us to walk around the store and find our favorite product because we were going to do a "show and tell" later. We went into the back and watched a video that highlighted what an excellent sales associate is like and how they interact with the customers.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about yourself. 2.What did you notice about the sales associate in the video? 3, What techniques did the sales associate in the video use?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Woodbridge, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly, and the manager I interviewed with was very kind, and wasn't intimidating. I arrived a few minutes early, and the questioning process only took about 10 or 15 minutes max. This interview was one of the most relaxed, simplistic, and straight-to-the-point that I've ever experienced; and for that I am thankful. You should come to this interview dressed as casual, or dressy-casual.

Interview Questions

• Why Bath & Body Works? Which of our products do you like? What is your availability like? Tell me one instance that was a bad work experience for you? Tell me one instance that was a good work experience for you? Do you have any experience in retail? Do you have any questions for them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Green Bay, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

My process was a little bit different than most peoples. Basically I was just shopping as a customer when I started talking to one of the regional managers and she told me to apply. I filled out the application and handed it to her right there. They asked me a few questions on the spot and then set up an actual interview on a different date. I dressed business casual and she just asked me a few questions but I could see that she already had a schedule for me written down. The managers were amazing and she made sure that I knew that this job isn't for someone who wants to pay their bills with it. I loved the honesty and everyone that I met there has been very kind so far!

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a customer comes in and wants to return a used 3-wick candle?   Answer Question
    • What do you do when a customer comes in?   1 Answer