Bath & Body Works Sales Leader Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2014

2.2

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Leader Interview

You can become a sales leader by being a external candidate or internal candidate depending on the experience. You will have a initial interview with the store manager, then a second interview usually over the phone with another store manager, and if you did good with them both you will have a 3rd face to face interview with the district manager. The store manager will be the one to decide if you will be offered the job or not, the district manager just adds their opinion about you.

Interview Questions
  • Be very detailed on why you think you should be a sales leader how can you drive sales? what would you like to do differently to improve sales (if internal candidate)?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bath & Body Works in February 2010.

Hiring can be internal or external and candidates who are qualified are typically offered a position within two weeks if not sooner. Questions include opinions on sales, products, demoing product and situations that may occur.

Interview Questions
    • How would you diffuse a situation that is becoming increasingly more volatile if you are the only manager on duty.   View Answer
    Negotiation was easy and very straightforward, managers will typically do their best to get you a competitive starting rate with available raises every year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Laurinburg, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurinburg, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Bath & Body Works in October 2012.

Very easy, may have to role play with favorite fragrance.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about giving customers hand massages.   View Answer
    easy

Sales Leader Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bath & Body Works in May 2011.

It was intimate and comfortable I felt at home and talked to the store manager for hours

Interview Questions
    I took the salary it was more than i expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bath & Body Works in January 2011.

Standard interview process, asking about experience in sales. they put a lot of focus on customer service, what to do best for the customer and the company. How to be a leader.

Interview Questions
    You are able to negotiate pay

Sales Leader Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview process was as expected, went through 4 interviews before hired

Interview Questions
    • Was there a situation were I believe I failed to do my job   Answer Question
    Received a phone call with an offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bath & Body Works in May 2011.

Informal. I spoke with the store manager and was asked questions about my previous challenges and strengths. Was then forwarded on to the district manager for a phone interview. Her questions were more of the same. Two or three days later the store manager called me and asked me to join.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bath & Body Works in March 2011.

I was interviewed one on one first with the store manager, and then did a phone interview with DM. I was then called and asked to verify my availability, and they made it sound like the position would be mine if my availability suited what they needed. I called them back a few times and never got to speak with the store manager, and she never contacted me again. A little disappointing, but it happens.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you've received poor feedback, or had to give poor feedback.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bath & Body Works in July 2010.

Asked about my experience with bath and body works. What does customer service mean to me? How are my selling skills? When am I available to work? What type of pay was I looking for? What are my strengths and opportunities? What can you bring to my store?

Sales Leader Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bath & Body Works in November 2011.

I turned in an application for an associate position at the local BBW. I was called back for a Sales Leader position that had opened up, due to my previous management experience. I had one group interview, a one on one with the store manager and then a phone interview with the dm. They accepted my hourly requirements.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bath & Body Works? Contribute to the Community!