Batteries Plus Bulbs Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs (Clermont, FL).

Interview

Simple straight forward, asked about qualifications, previous employers, what did I know about the company, where did I see myself going with the company, where did I see myself in 10 years, why Batteries Plus, would I be able to lift batteries into vehicles. would I be comfortable working outside

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Batteries Plus Bulbs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied via email in response to an online posting, sent my resume in, and was contacted within the day to set up an interview time. I arrived to the interview, went over my basic experience, why I was applying for the job, and whether or not I was capable of succeeding in the store. I was asked to return, and given a tour of the shop and a basic run down of store workings that took about an hour, and was then offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What in your experience has prepared you to work here?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs.

Interview

I Applied online via email, a week later I was called in for interview. My interview was at one of the store locations and was very casual. I interviewed with the owners and store manager for about 45 minuets to and hour. I was hired a week later via phone call.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs in August 2011.

Interview

I had friend who knew the owner so pretty much came in already knowing I had the job. I got a phone call asking when I can come in to interview, I went in and talk with the owner and all went well so we agreed on a start date.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The initial interview took place at a Saint Louis Bread Co. It wasn't quite casual, yet not quite formal. We talked at length about my work experience as to include military service. I had a second interview with the Regional Manager at one of the stores. We discussed hypothectical situations, and again my work history. I could tell that they were not used to getting applicants that had electrical experience.

Interview Questions

• I do not believe I encountered anything difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my starting salary and a conditional raise after 30 days.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs in April 2012.

Interview

Easy interview but they lie to get you in the door. You start at 8.50 an hour and are promised to get paid more after training which is a huge lie.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Batteries Plus Bulbs in December 2011.

Interview

Over the phone interview with recruiter. She called on a Saturday night at 8pm. Basically was selling the company to me. And then said that I would be a great fit for the company. Called back on Monday to set up an interview the store manager. Met with the store manager. Interview was more like a conversation.