Batteries Plus Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Batteries Plus.

I Applied online via email, a week later I was called in for interview. My interview was at one of the store locations and was very casual. I interviewed with the owners and store manager for about 45 minuets to and hour. I was hired a week later via phone call.

Other Interview Reviews for Batteries Plus

Sales Associate Interview

The initial interview took place at a Saint Louis Bread Co. It wasn't quite casual, yet not quite formal. We talked at length about my work experience as to include military service. I had a second interview with the Regional Manager at one of the stores. We discussed hypothectical situations, and again my work history. I could tell that they were not used to getting applicants that had electrical experience.

Interview Questions
    • I do not believe I encountered anything difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate my starting salary and a conditional raise after 30 days.

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Batteries Plus in April 2012.

Easy interview but they lie to get you in the door. You start at 8.50 an hour and are promised to get paid more after training which is a huge lie.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Batteries Plus in December 2011.

Over the phone interview with recruiter. She called on a Saturday night at 8pm. Basically was selling the company to me. And then said that I would be a great fit for the company. Called back on Monday to set up an interview the store manager. Met with the store manager. Interview was more like a conversation.