Batteries Plus Store Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Batteries Plus in February 2010.

Interview with Franchise owner, also with headhunter. Took about two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about batteries. otherise your typical interview questions. Like where do you see yourself in 5 years. What did you do to handle an unruly customer. What is your greatest achievement.   Answer Question
Yes I negotiated for about $1000.00 more a year than I was making at my last job.

Other Interview Reviews for Batteries Plus

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

The process took a weekinterviewed at Batteries Plus in January 2010.

Interviewed with ownership. Owner was inept in conducting an interview which was done in an inappropriate setting. Questions were childlike with no real direction. The interview misrepresented what ownerships expectations would actually be and made promises which were never fulfilled.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work weekends and holidays?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to work in a job with sometimes a lot of downtime?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation at all. Was told what I would make and either I accepted or did not. Was promised raises at specific intervals which were not met.