Battery Systems

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Battery Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Battery Systems.

Terrible process. Highly unqualified managers carrying out interviews.

Horrendous.

Branch Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Battery Systems.

Several phone one on ones then followed up with a meeting with management that was very laid back though detailed in nature.

I was told they were going to move forward with me, however I heard nothing from them even though I was assured I would get feedback either way. I had to prod to get feedback. Considering how I was initially treated which was good, it did not speak well of the manager nor his superior who promised feedback. If they treat candidates that way...how do they treat their customers?

Interview Questions
    • If you are a capable manager the questions are not difficult. They do look for passion and desire to grow the business and the personnel.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Battery Systems in December 2011.

3 seperate interviews plus a phone interview with a sales specialist.

Interview Questions
    • Would I throw Ethics out the window to make a sale. They want you to say yes!   View Answer
    Offer is their offer.

Battery Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Battery Systems in February 2011.

Awful hiring process - mainly because of the District Manager's terrible interpersonal skills. If he concentrated a little more on the task in hand and not discussing ANYTHING else, then a quality interview may take place.

Interview Questions
    • None at all. The industry hires a workforce of essentially uneducated (meant in the most respectful way possible) individuals.   View Answer
    Simple. They don't have any experience of professional outside sales personnel.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Battery Systems.

Five (yes, 5) interviews for a very sub-standard sales position. The regional manager was very good at filling me with wonderful ideas about making money at the company - that will never happen at Battery Systems. The time off (more than a few days requested) here is laughable, They expect 6 to 8 months notice for a week to two weeks vacation. In my experience, this is totally unheard of. The level of nonprofessional behaviour at this company is pitiful.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question at all. Perhaps the most difficult part of the interview was being kept to wait (on two occasions) upwards of 45 minutes, solely because the district manager couldn't stop talking.   Answer Question

Lack of salary and earning potential.
    Didn't trust the regional manager that interviewed me. By that I mean, he wasn't a trustworthy person, in my opinion.