Baxter Data Coordinator Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Baxter in January 2012.

I have worked for Baxter in the past as a Data Coordinator through contract staffing agency. My agency submitted me for another contract with Baxter for a Data Coordinator position, but for a different group than I had worked for in the past. It was a 4 Panel interview process, consisting of 5 or 6 situation behavioral questions, typically from a "STAR" type of interviewing process. Look up "The STAR Method of Behavioral Interviewing" on Google to see common questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with conflicting demands. How did you deal with this situation and what was the outcome?   View Answers (2)
  • Can you describe a time where you have been required to perform as part of a team? What was the situation? What part did you play in the team and what was the outcome of the exercise?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a challenging situation you have faced. What was the situation and how did you cope with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Baxter in July 2011.

Initially received an email from someone in HR asking me to fill out a general questionnaire about my skills and experience and how they relate to the job I applied for. About 2-3 days later I received a phone call from the recruiter at Baxter asking me to come in the following day for a face to face interview. I met with three different people from the department - a co-worker, the manager and a project manager. The interview took place on a Wednesday and I had a job offer on Friday afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that you had to meet a deadline and had to prioritize your other responsibilties?   Answer Question
    I was happy with offer and didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baxter in June 2011.

Recruiter called and sent in my resume. I was offered an interview with a panel of about 5 people. The next day I got the job. The drug test and background test was done through the staffing agency. The interviewers were the manager, two team leads, and two other senior employees.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had received criticism for your performance and what you did to correct that.   Answer Question

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!