Baxter

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baxter in July 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen was simple/behavioral. Questions about background, education, past experience. Then I had an on-site interview with multiple meetings and a panel interview at the end with a technical challenge question.

Interview Question – You are given a diagram of a process that is not working. Explain what could be the reason.   View Answer

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Baxter.

Interview Details – Applied through my school's career bulletin board. Got an interview. One interview with two interviewers. Interviewed at the front security guard's office. They seemed pretty accustomed to onboarding people often.Very nice people who seemed genuinely interested in getting to know me as a person as opposed to asking bs behavioral/hypothetical questions.

Interview Question – There are many other candidates interviewing for this position. Tell us a good reason why we should choose you over others.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Round Lake, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Baxter in August 2012.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews consisting of 3 people for 30 minutes per round. Interviewers were very relaxed and just want to get to know you. No technical questions were asked. It was just an interview to gauge your personality.

Interview Question – Why does a tennis ball have fuzz?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baxter

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!

Baxter Videos

Baxter – Why Work for Us?

A global diversified healthcare company and industry leader Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baxter Engineer II interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Baxter employees and interview candidates.