Baxter Engineer II Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Baxter (Covington, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for the screening. The HR representative told me after the interview, if you don't have any response in 2 weeks feel free to send me an email. After two weeks I sent an email, no response. After 4 weeks I sent and email, no one response. Then I was contacted by the Hiring Manager. I had my onsite interview. During the interview one of the interviewer was answering the phone.

Interview Questions

• What are you weakness? The interviewer gave an example about one of his weakness "I cannot be doing 2 or 3 things at the same time. Then, I thought; What are you doing here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through my school's career bulletin board. Got an interview. One interview with two interviewers. Interviewed at the front security guard's office. They seemed pretty accustomed to onboarding people often.Very nice people who seemed genuinely interested in getting to know me as a person as opposed to asking bs behavioral/hypothetical questions.

Interview Questions

• There are many other candidates interviewing for this position. Tell us a good reason why we should choose you over others.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews consisting of 3 people for 30 minutes per round. Interviewers were very relaxed and just want to get to know you. No technical questions were asked. It was just an interview to gauge your personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Initial phone screen was simple/behavioral. Questions about background, education, past experience. Then I had an on-site interview with multiple meetings and a panel interview at the end with a technical challenge question.

Interview Questions

• You are given a diagram of a process that is not working. Explain what could be the reason.   1 Answer