Baxter Engineer Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was quick. HR manager called me up immediately and was able to setup interview with the hiring manager within a week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

Contacted by staffing agency. Interviewed with them over the phone and in person. Then interviewed with 2 project managers at Baxter. Was contacted a week later with offer. All questions had to do with previous experience, both in education and jobs. Asked to provide specific examples of previous projects and issues.

Interview Questions

• What issues did you run into with work in teams on a previous project in school or at a previous job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

Round one of interviews is with 4-5 people including the boss, the boss's boss, and two to three of the boss's peers.

Second round is with the boss, HR, and another one of the boss's peers.

Third round is with the boss.

Interview Questions

• N/a - fairly straight forward, nothing out of the ordinary. Just try to be liked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for entry level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Baxter (Waukegan, IL) in June 2008.

Interview

Everyone was friendly and didn't ask too much technical questions.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Baxter in October 2009.

Interview

Found the posting on the company's website, applied online. Interview consisted of phone screen with HR, then a phone screen with the hiring manager, followed by a half day on-site 1:1 interview with 5 people.

Interviewers were professional. Some interviews ran longer so my last interview was 15 minutes later than scheduled. Hiring manager interviewer didn't seem to know what questions to ask so he asked all the generic interview questions. Upper management interview asked about my potential as a leader, not just trying to fit the position available.