Baxter

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Baxter in November 2011.

Interview Details – Reviewer looked through my resume and worked in behavioral questions through the conversation. Mostly wanted to see if the interviewee had soft skills and was able to use those soft skills in experiences listed on the resume. Also asked: Why Baxter?

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Baxter in November 2009.

Interview Details – Initial communication was very friendly, both recruiters made me feel comfortable. It was a scheduled phone interview following a career fair. The interview was basically behavioural based and did not include any technical questions. The interviewer asked me what were my interests in Baxter and what was I willing to do.

Interview Question – What can you contribute to this specific position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baxter

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!

Baxter Videos

Baxter – Why Work for Us?

A global diversified healthcare company and industry leader Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baxter Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Baxter employees and interview candidates.