Baxter

www.baxter.com

Baxter Engineering Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baxter in May 2014.

Applied late April and was contacted by a technical director himself after about a week. Did a phone interview about a week later. Didn't go through the HR department to schedule the interview. The tech director and I exchanged some informal emails about when to schedule the phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. He asked questions like how I handle pressure and fast-paced workplace, why I chose my major, what I can contribute to his department, and how I would solve an engineering problem with minimal information. Was contacted a day after to do a Skype interview. It was short as he mainly wanted to see the face of the intern before he hired. He asked why he should hire me and not other qualified candidates.
Overall, it was very informal and fast.

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baxter in November 2011.

Reviewer looked through my resume and worked in behavioral questions through the conversation. Mostly wanted to see if the interviewee had soft skills and was able to use those soft skills in experiences listed on the resume. Also asked: Why Baxter?

Engineering Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Baxter in November 2009.

Initial communication was very friendly, both recruiters made me feel comfortable. It was a scheduled phone interview following a career fair. The interview was basically behavioural based and did not include any technical questions. The interviewer asked me what were my interests in Baxter and what was I willing to do.