Baxter

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baxter in May 2011.

Interview Details – It was quick. HR manager called me up immediately and was able to setup interview with the hiring manager within a week.

Interview Question – Interview questions were technical but relaxed.   Answer Question

Round Lake, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baxter in April 2010.

Interview Details – Round one of interviews is with 4-5 people including the boss, the boss's boss, and two to three of the boss's peers.

Second round is with the boss, HR, and another one of the boss's peers.

Third round is with the boss.

Interview Question – N/a - fairly straight forward, nothing out of the ordinary. Just try to be liked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for entry level.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Round Lake, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Baxter in August 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by staffing agency. Interviewed with them over the phone and in person. Then interviewed with 2 project managers at Baxter. Was contacted a week later with offer. All questions had to do with previous experience, both in education and jobs. Asked to provide specific examples of previous projects and issues.

Interview Question – What issues did you run into with work in teams on a previous project in school or at a previous job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No.

Waukegan, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Baxter in June 2008.

Interview Details – Everyone was friendly and didn't ask too much technical questions.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Baxter in October 2009.

Interview Details – Found the posting on the company's website, applied online. Interview consisted of phone screen with HR, then a phone screen with the hiring manager, followed by a half day on-site 1:1 interview with 5 people.

Interviewers were professional. Some interviews ran longer so my last interview was 15 minutes later than scheduled. Hiring manager interviewer didn't seem to know what questions to ask so he asked all the generic interview questions. Upper management interview asked about my potential as a leader, not just trying to fit the position available.

Interview Questions

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!