Baxter Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.8

Principal Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Very quick from the time i applied to the time i had interviews scheduled. 2 sets of interviews, first with panel then with hiring manager. Easy process overall. Received offer the next day after my last interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about relevant work experience and how to deal with difficult situations.   Answer Question

Research Associate II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

The phone screen was short and sweet. The recruiter was accommodating and well spoken. The site interview was too long. Although it was nice meeting with every senior manager, it would have been nice to meet as a group, rather than one-on-one.

Interview Questions

• Some behavioral based questions - Many questions were asked in a different manner.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Tech II Interview

Interview

Led me on to a job that has a higher pay, but in reality they told me that that included all benefits included, and base pay was about 60% of original suggested pay, quite a bait and switch operation.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I got the interview through a college recruitment event. They initially emailed me to asked for an available time to call. This was about 3 months after the event had taken place. During the call they asked for an available time to come on site to interview. The HR rep was not very prompt and I had to email more than twice to get them to decide on a time. The interview was with HR. They asked me a lot of questions about my personality and leadership skills, mostly going off from my resume. She also asked me a few situation questions which I were able to answer. They said they will get back in a few days which they didn't. I emailed them a couple of times but they never got back.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can build collaborative relationships?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Phone Interview, on site interview. Tour, interview with 4 managers, give a sample presentation. The key was creating and delivering a compelling presentation to the interview group. I spent significant time preparing and it paid off.

Interview Questions

• To provide a sample training session   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Glendale, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Hr contacted me and scheduled on site interview with two managers. Pretty basic questions about background and a few behavioral questions. They said they would contact me for a second round interview if selected.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Began with 2 phone screens: HR and hiring manager, then brought on site to formally interview with the hiring manager and rest of the team. Process was very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Why Baxter? Why that specific business? What are you looking to do in your next role? Relevant experience that applies to the role.   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Was first contacted by HR over the phone. Spoke briefly about my experience and later set up a time for a technical screening. 4 weeks later had on-site interview. The interview process took awhile and I was asked many of the same questions throughout the interview process. My on-site interview was fairly casual, but I was still required to answer technical questions while discussing my experience. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable in their field. Overall, I had a very positive experience interviewing with Baxter; it seems like it would be a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• What makes you more qualified for this position than other applicants?   Answer Question

LAMDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Intimidating and nerve wrecking. Not eassy to gauge opinions during the interview. No consistency between interviewers. Interview is conducted by the senior leadership team and selection is very competativeSituational, Intimidating and nerve wrecking. Not eassy to gauge opinions during the interview. No consistency between interviewers. Interview is conducted by the senior leadership team and selection is very competative

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate due to the nature of the position. This is for a rotational program where there is a set standard. A sign on bonus is possible with exceptional qualifications.

Manager I Financial Planning Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on the website and Hr reached out to me after 3 weeks. I had an initial HR phone interview that went well. She asked me all relevant questions and was able to tell me about the company and role clearly. Second round was as phone interview with the hiring manager. This one was a bummer and got over in 15 min. I think the manager was not clear on what she was looking for. She also mentioned this was her first interview for the position. I was asked a couple of general questions like - tell me about yourself, how you deal with change/difficult client etc, I kind of knew that I will not get to the next round because the manager didn't know what to ask me after 15 min.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Baxter Last 3 leadership roles Challenging Situation   Answer Question