Baxter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015
Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.8

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Extremely easy interview process. Two scheduled phone interviews, one with a recruiter and the subsequent one with a hiring manager. The on-site interview was composed of 4 interviews. The interview was formal but very engaging.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Online application
    Questionnaire
    Phone interview
    Face to face interview with six people
    It was a fairly efficient and quick hiring process. The whole process only took about eight weeks from application date to start date.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview consisted of a brief phone conversation with the team I was going to work for. They asked mostly general questions about my education and experience. It was not difficult or extraordinary.

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by a external recruiter. Multiple phone interviews with recruiter, and a extensive phone interview with the hiring manager and boss. I was brought in for face to face interviews. I met with 4 people and was given excellent feedback by the recruiter. Subsequently, I was brought back in to meet again with the hiring manger and HR person again, but was asked to present a plan, and again recieved positive feedback. Two days later, received email from recruiter that the position was put on hold and given no further explanation.

Interview Questions

• Given the Global Market what is your strategy to bring a new product to market?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Baxter (Northbrook, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with a human resources manager followed by another phone interview with a finance manager a week later. Both were very friendly and the conversations were quite casual. The second interview was a bit more challenging (not technical), but certainly not difficult. Really they are just looking for people who would be a good fit with the company culture.

Interview Questions

• All the basics. Be prepared to talk about leadership experiences and how they would relate to the company.   Answer Question

Quality Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Baxter in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy and straightforward. I was contacted by HR over email approximately 3 weeks after applying to the position online and was asked to interview at the facility later in the week. No phone interview. The in-person interview was short and very casual. The interview team was a group of 3 quality team members of varying position. The questions were straightforward and mostly revolved around my previous work experiences while in university. The rest were basic behavioral questions concerning quality management.

Quality Laboratory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Baxter (Covington, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

About 2 weeks after applying online I received an email to set up a phone interview time and they also asked for my compensation expectations. During the phone interview the guy asked about my experiences and how I deal with leading a group on a project.

Interview Questions

• What is a gram stain and how would you go about performing a gram stain?   1 Answer
    • Tell me how you would make media (of your choosing).   Answer Question

Senior Business Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Baxter in October 2014.

Interview

Had a very vague interview with HR, received a couple emails. Later from out from a friend that they only really hire by referral and give you are hard time on interviews. They shouldn't waste people's time. The reality is that it is not what you know it is who you know.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the company. I answered; however, the HR rep kept harping on a question I honestly answered and kept brining that up in so many words. If you can't get past HR you are pretty much dead in the water.   Answer Question

Quality Associate I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Met Baxter at a job fair and gave them my resume. I received a call about a week later for an interview. (Baxter paid for hotel and gas to get there). I "interviewed" with about 5 different managers and all were very friendly and welcoming. Easiest interviewing process ever.

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate, but would think it would be easy to do so if interested.

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Baxter (Thousand Oaks, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with a panel of 3 people. The questions were somewhat standard but challenging none the less. The interview lasted an hour. I was given a quick tour following the interview.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment am I most proud of in my career   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was hired by a temp agency. They negotiated a couple dollars an hour more for me. I could have asked for more.