Baxter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.8

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

They asked basic questions about myself and how I would handle myself in different situations. Such as how would I deal with workers that do not have a college education. They also asked about my experiences at my internship. The interview with HR was very straightforward with simple questions about my college background. The second round of the interview was also very causal, or so it seemed. It was unclear if there was any genuine interest in the types of questions asked, everything was based off the resume.

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baxter in May 2014.

Interview

Applied late April and was contacted by a technical director himself after about a week. Did a phone interview about a week later. Didn't go through the HR department to schedule the interview. The tech director and I exchanged some informal emails about when to schedule the phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. He asked questions like how I handle pressure and fast-paced workplace, why I chose my major, what I can contribute to his department, and how I would solve an engineering problem with minimal information. Was contacted a day after to do a Skype interview. It was short as he mainly wanted to see the face of the intern before he hired. He asked why he should hire me and not other qualified candidates. Overall, it was very informal and fast.

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Baxter (Covington, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for the screening. The HR representative told me after the interview, if you don't have any response in 2 weeks feel free to send me an email. After two weeks I sent an email, no response. After 4 weeks I sent and email, no one response. Then I was contacted by the Hiring Manager. I had my onsite interview. During the interview one of the interviewer was answering the phone.

Interview Questions

• What are you weakness? The interviewer gave an example about one of his weakness "I cannot be doing 2 or 3 things at the same time. Then, I thought; What are you doing here?   1 Answer

Engineer II - Contract Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Phone interview, interview with manager, interview with project manager

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baxter.

Interview

i had a initial phone interview for 30 minutes and I was called for an on-site interview the next week. It was a two hour interview with the senior manager, project manager and principal engineer.

Interview Questions

• Most of the question were from the resume. Some common questions like, why do you want to work in Baxter? why do we have to hire you? How do you fit in a collaborated team? how do you handle a situation where your work is delayed because of others in your team? the questions were real time problem solving with their current project.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Baxter in April 2014.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter and he submitted me for the position. Got a call within a week to interview on-site. It was a 2 hour interview, first with the manager and then with the Sr. Engineer. Entire process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• It was an easy interview. They asked questions from my resume only.   Answer Question

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baxter in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency and told I would have an in person interview in a week .The interview consisted of two separate 30 minute time slots and it ran pretty smoothly..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when things did not go as planned, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Quality Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baxter (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

The application and the interview process was straight forward and easy to follow. After an online application was submitted, was then followed by two rounds of phone interviews. Both of the interviewers were friendly and patient. Overall, it made for a good experience.

Operations Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Baxter (Westlake Village, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, then completed detailed questionnaire, then had a phone interview with HR, then attended an in-person interview day in Westlake Village, CA. The interview day consisted of 6 interviews with both HR and managers from the different potential job sites. Heard back a few weeks later from HR that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Baxter in April 2014.

Interview

It was an campus interview. The interview itself was fairly standard and friendly. The interviewer was on time and pleasant, although her english made understanding questions slightly difficult. Overall, not too bad, not too great.