Baxter

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Manufacturing Associate I
Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Baxter in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initial Communication - Brief phone interview with one of their HR people. Got some preliminary information about the position I would be applying for. Was told that I would be entering a temporary quality control position, but was rerouted later to a full-time Manufacturing Associate I job.

Interview Planning - After about a week, another person called me to schedule an interview. Had some mild miscommunications with the interviewers, so it was delayed a few days. Not the largest of deals.

Only 1 interview so far with a panel of 3 supervisors.

Advice? Well, the people that interviewed me were fairly relaxed. Come prepared to answer questions about resume details, which I would assume is standard.

Interview Question – Hypothetical - What would you do if someone wasn't following strict protocol on the manufacturing floor?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baxter

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!

Baxter Videos

Baxter – Why Work for Us?

A global diversified healthcare company and industry leader Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baxter Manufacturing Associate I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Baxter employees and interview candidates.