Baxter

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Baxter.

I applied online though an agency, and i heard back from them fairly quickly. The interview process was great, they were professional and friendly. I received a job offer fairly quickly, however, i decided to turn down the offer because the pay was quite low.

Interview Questions

The Pay rate is fairly low.

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baxter in February 2012.

Initial Communication - Brief phone interview with one of their HR people. Got some preliminary information about the position I would be applying for. Was told that I would be entering a temporary quality control position, but was rerouted later to a full-time Manufacturing Associate I job.

Interview Planning - After about a week, another person called me to schedule an interview. Had some mild miscommunications with the interviewers, so it was delayed a few days. Not the largest of deals.

Only 1 interview so far with a panel of 3 supervisors.

Advice? Well, the people that interviewed me were fairly relaxed. Come prepared to answer questions about resume details, which I would assume is standard.

Interview Questions
    • Hypothetical - What would you do if someone wasn't following strict protocol on the manufacturing floor?   View Answer