Baxter Manufacturing Technician Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baxter in May 2014.

I had a 5-person panel interview consisting of managers and supervisors from various departments and was asked the typical interview questions. Make sure you know your resume well because they will ask you questions about it and will have to talk about a situation, the action you took and the result. About a week later, Baxter made an offer and Hiregenics, the temp agency that they work with, called me to make an appointment to take the math/reading comprehension exam. I passed the exam then it was onto the paperwork, drug test, and physical exam. The initial salary was a lot lower than I was expecting, especially since I have a bachelor science degree.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of how you followed EPA and OHSA policies and safety guidelines.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Baxter in August 2013.

Very basic and simplistic interview. No need to worry. If you have a college degree (science or engineering) you'll feel like you're dealing with idiots (HR).

Manufacturing Technician Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Baxter in May 2008.

It was a panel form interview. It was average as far as difficulty. It took about 3 weeks from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!