Baxter

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baxter in May 2014.

Interview Details – I had a 5-person panel interview consisting of managers and supervisors from various departments and was asked the typical interview questions. Make sure you know your resume well because they will ask you questions about it and will have to talk about a situation, the action you took and the result. About a week later, Baxter made an offer and Hiregenics, the temp agency that they work with, called me to make an appointment to take the math/reading comprehension exam. I passed the exam then it was onto the paperwork, drug test, and physical exam. The initial salary was a lot lower than I was expecting, especially since I have a bachelor science degree.

Interview Question – Give an example of how you followed EPA and OHSA policies and safety guidelines.   View Answer

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Baxter in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very basic and simplistic interview. No need to worry. If you have a college degree (science or engineering) you'll feel like you're dealing with idiots (HR).

Interview Question – Do you think you'll be happy here?   View Answer

Manufacturing Technician

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Baxter in May 2008.

Interview Details – It was a panel form interview. It was average as far as difficulty. It took about 3 weeks from beginning to end.

Interview Question – what are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!