Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baxter
- Engineer I (7)
- Quality Associate (6)
- Engineer II (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Data Coordinator (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Principal Engineer (3)
- Senior Quality Engineer (3)
- Intern (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Quality Associate I (3)
- Manufacturing Technician (3)
- Finance Manager (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Operations Project Associate (2)
- Quality Associate II (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Manufacturing Associate I (2)
- Quality Manager (2)
- Human Resources Specialist (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Principal Engineer (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Communications (1)
- Validation Consultant (1)
- Director of Engineering (1)
Operations Project Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Baxter.
9 different interviews, 2 with the hiring manager. Each interview talked about various subjects (i.e. leadership, personal goals,
- They give a brief and broad description of the job, and then ask you how your skills make you a good fit for this role given your past experiences. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Baxter
Operations Project Associate InterviewApplication Details
The process took 3 days – interviewed at Baxter in May 2010.Interview Details
Three days/rounds of interviews:
Day 1: Interviewed with hiring manager, hiring manager's boss, and three of the hiring manager's coworkers.
Day 2: interviewed with hiring manager, one coworker of hiring manager, and HR rep #1.
Day 3: interviewed with hiring manager, and HR rep #2.
Each interview was about 30-45 minutes in duration. Interviewing took place at the facility itself. One call on day/round 1 of interviewing was a teleconference (audio not visual) with someone off site.
Each person asked different types of questions focusing on various attributes: work experience, personality, work habits/behaviors, personal philosophy, etc.
Total process took approximately 2 weeks.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsI did not negotiate. Offer was right about what I was expecting. It would have been hard to justify a larger salary.Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
- Tell me about a time when.... Answer Question