Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baxter
- Engineer I (8)
- Quality Associate (7)
- Engineer II (5)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Manufacturing Technician (4)
- Principal Engineer (4)
- Senior Quality Engineer (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Senior Marketing Manager (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Manufacturing Associate I (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Intern (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Manufacturing Engineer (3)
- Data Coordinator (3)
- Quality Associate I (3)
- Customer Service Specialist (3)
- Operations Project Associate (2)
- Product Surveillance Quality Associate (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Manufacturing Supervisor (2)
- Manager (2)
- Manufacturing Associate IV (2)
- Quality Associate II (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Research Associate II (2)
Principal Engineer Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baxter.
Very quick from the time i applied to the time i had interviews scheduled. 2 sets of interviews, first with panel then with hiring manager. Easy process overall. Received offer the next day after my last interview.
- They asked about relevant work experience and how to deal with difficult situations. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Baxter
Principal Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in November 2013.
Very long recruiting process. HR are very slow and opaque. The on-site interview was relaxed and everyone very polite and engaged. I applied online in May 2013, received first call in September, interviewed on site in November. The job was put "on hold indefinitely" in December 2013.
- No difficult question. Getting to an on-site interview is difficult. Answer Question
Principal Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in October 2009.
Disorganized for HR processes but technical interviews were very good. Mostly looking for right cultural fit within the organization or the specific team doing the hiring. Seems like the process to get the position approved and selected was really cumbersome though - even though the hiring manager indicated I had done well, it still took a few week s to get everything worked out.
- Just general behavioral questions nothing really stood out as difficult. Although because it is a very diverse company be prepared for different accents in phone interviews which can be tough. Answer Question
Vacation is pretty limited - if you don't negotiate some your going to lose it. Pay and bonuses are pretty structured so not a whole lot room there
Principal Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.
Phone screening, one on one with key members, panel face to face, background and drug screening, start job.
- Tell me about yourself. Answer Question