1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vienna (Austria)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Baxter in December 2011.

Submitted application online. Two days later got a call from an assistant who arranged a phone interview with the project manager I would be working for. 15 minute interview with her, then arranged in person interviews. In one afternoon met with two different project managers for an hour each, then a half an hour with both the department assistant and another recently hired PMA. Finally an hour with the PMA I would replace. These interviews seemed fairly informal, easy questions about personality, past jobs, etc.

Two days later got a call to arrange a phone interview with the US Director. Interview was more project management specific. Difficult questions.

A few days later was called to arrange a final interview with HR. Had a 30 minute interview with the HR rep. A week later I emailed for a response and was told they went with another candidate because my local language skills were not strong enough.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project you've managed.   View Answer
  • What was a project/paper you worked on in school that was specific to the pharmaceutical industry?   Answer Question

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!