Baxter

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

QCA1 Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Baxter in April 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me and asked general questions about my interest. One week later I called to follow up, but they were still interviewing other candidates. I received a phone call 3 days after I followed up to schedule interview for the following week. They asked questions about my resume and then asked behavioral/situational questions from a sheet.

Interview Question – Tell me about an opportunity I passed up and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate since I knew details of the salary, position, and schedule ahead of time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baxter

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!

Baxter Videos

Baxter – Why Work for Us?

A global diversified healthcare company and industry leader Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baxter QCA1 interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Baxter employees and interview candidates.